Chapter 24

Carried on from:
I get home and lie down on my bed, I click my phone off and put it beside me. I feel so dead and I feel not good enough for the world.

*5 minutes of crying and thoughts pass*

I get a call...
It's Luke, he wants to FaceTime.
I pick up shaking, wiping a tear.

Luke: Hey babe, look I saw your audition, can I say something first, it was amazing. You have such a beautiful voice I didn't know you were that good! I still can't believe those shitbags didn't let you in for god sake, I got so mad.
*I sniff and wipe a tear*
Me: It's alright, Lukey. But thank you though it means a lot coming from you who actually has a band.
Luke: Well, maybe at one of our concerts you could be like a guest singer?
Me: No no, I'm fine just watching you from the crowd.
Luke: Baby please, you're so good seriously, the crowd will love you.
Me: I'll think about it, I'm not really in the mood at the moment.
Luke: I know baby, I'm sorry I'm not there with you. *Luke says whilst running his hand through his long blonde locks, looking down a bit*
Me: It's not your fault, Lukey. You're in a band and I understand that and we have to deal with long distance sometimes. *I let out a smile watching him on my phone screen being cute whilst he cuddles my penguin toy I gave him before he left*
Luke: I know baby, I just miss you loads. I even kicked Calum out of the room to talk to you because I just wanted to be alone with you. *He smiles faintly*
Me: Aw Luke, hows Pengu aye? *I say looking at the screen smiling at Luke holding Pengu (the stuffed penguin I gave him)*
Luke: I cuddle it every night because it smells of your perfume, just reminds me of you and when I'd cuddle you baby.
*I smile listening to his rich Australian accent, watching him talk*
Me: You're a goofball. *I say laughing a bit*
Luke: And you're a monkey, but you're mine.
*I smile, hearing the "you're mine" run throughout my head*
Luke: I love you Hayley, I can't wait to see you again babe. *He smiles faintly kissing the camera*
Me: I love you too Lukey *I kiss the screen back, giggling a bit* Well, it's 4am here Lukey, I'm gonna have to get some sleep.
Luke: Ah shit, I didn't wake you up did I?
Me: Nah, you know I don't sleep well when you're not here babe.
*Luke smiles cutely to my words*
Luke: Alright baby, I love you sleep well.
Me: I love you too babe, have a nice day.
*We both smile waving bye through our phone cameras and I end the FaceTime call*

I get comfortable in bed and put my phone on charge and try to get some sleep.

---
Here! It's finally here, Chapter 24 aha I'm sorry for the delay but here you go. Hope you like it woo! :)

-Hayley x