Chapter 3: Dinner Time

As Shikamaru got home, he notices a note taped on the fridge that said

" Hey kiddo, sorry I'm not here. Got called on a mission for a few days, dinners in the fridge.                       - See you soon, love dad."

As Shikamaru finished reading the note his dad left, Shikamaru said with a sigh.

"What a drag."

When Shikamaru opened the fridge  there was no food just a note that said.

"Hey sorry I ate your dinner, I was starving.  - Your friend Choji."

" What a drag." Shikamaru said while closing the fridge door.

While Shikamaru walked out the door, into town to get some food. He noticed the same kid from earlier, the one on the swings, was eating ramens. As Shikamaru was staring at the boy he was trying to think what his name was.  And then it hit him. He remembered that the boy's name was Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki.

Shikamaru walked towards the Ramen shop next to Naruto and said.

"Hey, Naruto is this seat taken?"

Naruto was shocked as the words came out of Shikamaru mouth. He thought no one new what his name was. At least that's what he thought.

"Hey Naruto can you hear me?" Asked Shikamaru.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that... I didn't thing anybody knew my name." Naruto said coming out of his deep thinking.

"Well we do go to the same school." Shikamaru replied

"Ya. Believe it !👍🏻" Shouted Naruto.

"So is this seat taken?"

"Oh- ya, sorry. Here."

"Thanks."

"Eleven bowls of ramen please!" Shouted Naruto.

"Yo Naruto, I cant eat five bowls of roman!" Shikamaru said in sock.

"Um... what are you talking about? One is for you and the rest is all mine!" Naruto said with big smirk on his face.

As Shikamaru heard this, Naruto already ate through five out of ten of the bowls.