BBQ After The First Exams!

(A/N: Hey guys sorry it's been soooo long here's a short new chapter. This will take place after The written exams so if you want to know what happens go watch Naruto.)

After the first round of the chunin exams Shikamaru Ino and Choji all went to get food. Once they sit down Ino looks at Shikamaru.
"That lady is crazy!" She shouts loud enough for only Shikamaru and choji to hear.

"Sigh... well we can't do anything about it." Shikamaru says.

"Well I'm just ready to get it over with." Ino replies. "Besides that one team from the sand village give me the creeps."

"The only one who seems dangerous is that Gaara. But the cat boy seems like a idiot and the girl with the fan seems fine." Shikamaru says. "In this next round we need to be careful around the red head. Somethings not right with him."

"Well somethings not right here! Our food is still not here yet!" Choji whines.

"Choji it's only been a few minutes since we ordered." Ino says rolling her eyes.
Soon their food is served and they start to grill the meat and food to eat.

"Thank you for the food!" They all say before starting to eat.

Throughout eating Ino kept looking at Shikamaru thinking about how much she wanted to tell him how she feels, but Shikamaru was thinking about the girl with the giant fan, while Choji was only focusing on food. Soon after they finish eating they all pay for their meals before heading home to get rest for the second exams.