Chapter 10: Hide and Seek part 2

(A/N: please read the A/N at the end) also shoutout to DarkPrincesss_22 for giving me some ideas.
Enjoy

As Asuma set off to look for the kids he detected Shikamaru's chakra at his house going up to the front door.

~Asuma POV~

As I went up to the Nara's house I knocked on their door waiting for the front door to open.

"Hey, Asuma whats up?"

As I look at the person who opened the door, I saw Shikaku Shikamaru's dad.

"Hello, Shikaku. Is Shikamaru here?"

"Yeah, for some reason he just ran to his room."

"Could I go see him?"

"Sure."

"Thanks." And with that, I silently went upstairs to his room. 'Dang this kid really is lazy...' I silently grabbed the bells and went back downstairs to say goodbye to Shikaku and ran to go looking for the others.

(Later)

~Shikamaru's POV~

*yawn* 'Man what a drag... how long did I sleep.'

As I moved my hand to my side the bells where gone!

"Man what a drag. Know I have to get up and look for a bell to steal." As I walked downstairs I saw my dad watching tv. "Dad?"

"What's up kiddo?"

"I got to go. see you later," I said while running out the door.

As I ran around looking for someone to steal from I spot Ino... Stalking Sasuke. 'what a drag'

~3rd POV~

'OMG Sakura is sooo lucky she's on Sasuke team. Just look at him train!' Ino was thinking while stalking Sasuke.

*tug* Ino quickly turned around and saw Shikamaru stealing her bell.

"Shik-a-ma-ru. Give. Me. Back. My. Bell. Now!"

"Man what a drag... Sorry, Ino but if you want them, you got to catch me." He said running away.

"GET BACK HERE!" Ino yelled while running after him.

After a while, Ino tackled Shikamaru, trying to steal the bells back.

"HEY! GET OFF ME INO!"

"After you give me those bells."

"Ah, young love at it's finest." Came another voice.

"...." Both Ino and Shikamaru looked at the person who said that while blushing.

"Sh-shut up Asuma." They both say. That's when Ino noticed the bell on Asuma's hip. Ino got off of Shikamaru and went towards Asuma.

"Asuma sensei?"

"Yes, Ino?"

"Do you like Kurenai Sensei?" Ino Said.

At that moment Asuma Froze in his place like a statue blushing like crazy. Shikamaru using his shadow position jutsu on him. "Um... ah w-well, um y-you see the thing is um..." While Asuma was trying to explain the best he could, Ino took this chance to steal one of the bells off his hip. Running off to a safe place.
" Got to go!" Ino said looking back while giggling at her soon to be sensei being all embarrassed.

"......!" Asuma finally realizes that he just got played and that he wasn't trapped in the jutsu anymore, Asuma looked over where Shikamaru was, only to find him gone.
________________________
A/N: Hey guys sorry about updating so long and busy with freshman year and just life in general but I finally got an update sorry it's short though. For my next chapter I need ideas must have at least:
choji tries to steel Keekee but failing, them running out of time, and someone fails.