Chapter 11: Pass or Fail!

Asuma finally realizes that he just got played, As he looked over where Shikamaru was, only to find him gone. After awhile Keekee got tired of waiting. So she went out to look for someone to steal their bell. As she's running through the streets of the village she sees choji eating at the Barbecue.

"Hey, Choji shouldn't you be taking this test seriously?" Keekee asked.

"I am, I'm just getting my energy up!" He says smiling before eating again.

"Choji... I'm going to take your bell now ok?" Keekee said.

"yeah sure whatever..." he says stuffing his face with food, not caring.

Once Keekee hears this she quickly steals Choji's food, before running off with his food.

"Keekee! Get back here!" Choji said before running after her.

"You have to steal my bell if you want your food!" She yelled back at him as she keeps on running. After awhile Choji catches up with Keekee before they meet up with the others. Right as they do the alarm goes off and Asuma appear in front of them, without his bell.

"Congratulations you all pass! Keekee you encourage Choji to be motivated to participate. And Ino and Shikamaru you two worked together to get my bell." he says.

"YAY WE DID IT!" Keekee said happy hugging Ino as the two girls cheer together. Later that day when all the sensei are together Kakashi speaks to Asuma.

"You know that you went easy on them. How will they be able to become ninjas if they think fighting is that easy?"

"Kakashi they're still kids," Asuma said.

"Fine, your their sensei, not me," Kakashi said.

(Time Skip)

While Team 7 are on the mission to escort the bridge builder, Team 10 were doing just some simple missions around the village.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter.

Don't be a ghost, comment, and vote.

Thanks for Reading