Chapter 6: Keegomie Nara

Author notes: keekee_boo96. If anybody has a idea please tell me.

little Keekee Nara is supposed to look like the photo. I do not own this photo.  

Sorry for the long wait I had writer's block but now I'm all good. 

I'm also writing another Naruto Fan-fiction story called Team 7 plus 1. Plz Read it and Comment.

But because of this other book I'm might spend more time on it. 

It as Action, Mystery, and more, also each chapter for that story are going to be longer then these chapters in this story.

Enjoy the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home." Shikamaru yawned. But there was no response back. 

What a drag. My room is such a mess, but I don't fell like doing it. Shikamaru thinks while climbing the stairs to his room. But as he got closer his bedroom door was open. And then a shadow pass by the crack. Shikamaru waited a few seconds until he saw the shadow again and quickly used his shadow possession on the figure.

"Hey what the heck?!?!" Said a voice from behind the door.  As Shikamaru heard this voice he quickly released the Jutsu. And opened the door. 

"Sorry mom I didn't know it was you." 

"It's ok. Just go down to the couch and get the pullout bed ready." 

"Let me guess dad's sleeping on the couch?...  Again." Shikamaru said in his lazy voice.

"No, your father is not sleeping on the couch. Now go get the bed ready. For goodness sake."

" Fine, what a drag, but why are you cleaning my room?

"You'll see." Shikamaru's mom said with a smile. As she finished Shikamaru just listen and went down to the living room. 

 ~ Few hours later ~ 

Ding dong

" Oh she's here!"  Shikamaru's mom yelled in excitement. "Hello it's so good to see you again Keegomie, You've grown a lot since last time I seen you."

"Thanks Aunt Yoshino." 

As Shikamaru finish making the pullout bed to see what was going on.

" Hi Shikamaru." Keekee said with joy in her voice.

"Oh, hi Keekee. How's it going?" 

"Good!"

"So how long are you staying with us?" Shikamaru said in his lazy ."

"Just until my parents get back from their mission."

"Oh ok."

" Well you're going to sleep in Shikamaru's room. Don't worry its all clean up there and the bed has new sheets." Yoshino said.

"What!?" Shikamaru said in a surprised tone. " But I thought She was going to sleep on the couch?"

"No." Said Yoshino