Chapter 12: The Chunin Exams Begin!

A/N: Hey guys, so it's been a while since the last chapter. Sorry for the long wait.

As team ten gets done with helping a sick farmer with their farming they go to report their mission to the Hokage.

"Team Ten you are dismissed." the Hokage says before putting his pipe in his mouth. Once Team Ten meet outside of the Hokage's building, Asuma holds out four envelopes.

"Each one of you has the chance to take the Chunin exams. It's up to you if you want to take it. Heres the forms and if you do decide to take it, then meet me at the academy at 8 am." After Asuma hands them the forms he leaves.

(Time skip because I don't want to do the whole Iruka in disguise, testing them thing.)

At the academy, Ino, Choji, and Asuma were waiting for the two Naras to come. After a while, they both walked over to their teammates.

"Sorry we're late," Keekee said

"It's fine, at least you're here," Choji said while eating chips.

"Choji's right at least you're here. If you weren't then Ino and Choji wouldn't be able to participate in the exams." Asuma said.

"WHAT! YOU NEVER TOLD US THIS!" Ino Shouts mad.

"Well if I did tell you then you would have forced Shikamaru to come against his own decision, but that doesn't matter now, you guys need to get going before the exam starts, oh also one more thing I need your form," Asuma said.

As they give him there form Keekee doesn't give hers. "Keekee why don't you have your form?" Asuma asked.

"Because I don't think I'm ready to take the exam yet."

"Well ok then, as long as we have a team of three we should be good to go," Ino says ready to go.

"Well good luck!" Both Asuma and Keekee said before they walk through the doors.

As Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji enter the room they see Team 7.

(Ino's POV)

As I see Sasuke I run over him "Sasuke, where have you been?" I say hugging him while giggling "Boy, you have no idea how much I was hoping you'd show up here. I've missed those brooding good looks of yours." As I Say that I hear Sakura growl.

" Hey, you porker! Back off! He's mine!" She yelled

"Miss Forehead! They let you in? Still got those big frown lines on your billboard brow, I see." I say pointing at her forehead.

"Leave my forehead out of it!" As she shouts that I grunt in annoyance. Sakura growling as well.

"Oh, it's you guys. I knew this was gonna be a drag, but I didn't know it was gonna be this lame." I hear Shikamaru say before Naruto speaks.

"So all three stooges are here."

"Hey, you know what, pipsqueak? Ah, forget it. You're a waste of time." Shikamaru says being the lazy person he his.

After awhile Kiba and his team walk over the join us. "Well, what do you know? It looks like the whole gang's back together again."

"You guys, too, huh? Man. Everyone's here for this stupid thing." Shikamaru says.

'If it was so stupid then why did he come in the first place?!' I think to my self. Before listening back to what was being said.

"Yep. Here we all are. The nine rookies. This is going to be fun. At least, for those of us good enough to make the cut. Right, Sasuke?" Kiba says grinning a toothy grin.