Chapter 2- A Feisty Leprechan

(STILL BAILEY'S POV)

WMYB is usually my favorite 1D song, and even though everyone, including me, is singing/screaming along, I’m not really into it.

The song ends and every fan is screaming

“I LOVE YOU, HARRY!”

“I LOVE YOU, ZAYN!’

“I LOVE YOU, LOUIS!”

“I LOVE YOU, LIAM!”

And finally,

“I LOVE YOU, NIALL!”

For half a second, I consider screaming I LOVE YOU, NIALL! Then I remember something very important. I-AM-MAD-AT-NIALL!

I grab Sarah’s hand and turn around to start walking away, but I collide with a man.

“Hello, my name is Paul. I am One Direction’s head of security and tour manager. Mr. Harold Styles requested your presence and would like to meet you.” The man, Paul, tells me.

A confused look appears on my face. Who does this guy think he is? A bodyguard for the queen of England?

He sees my look and a giant grin breaks out on his face. He laughs, a happy, friendly laugh. Paul starts to speak again and I am taken aback by his words. 

"Just kidding. But Harry wants you to go meet the band backstage. Do you want to?" Paul smiles at me.

Before I can answer, Sarah does. "Hmm..." she pretends to think about it for a second, then screams "YES!!!"

NIALL'S POV

"Are you bloody crazy?" I shout at Harry. "Inviting my EX-friend backstage? The girl who broke my heart? Who didn't contact me for FOUR years? Who I liked, a lot? And you've bloody invited her to 'chat'?"

"Nialler, calm down, he didn't know." Liam, the sensible one of us, murmurs gently.

"Oh, tell me to calm down?" I shriek. "How can I calm down when Bailey Allovan is about to walk through that door?"

Harry looks sheepishly at me. "Niall-"

But I cut him off. "If you so much as make ONE flirtatious comment, I will rip every single curl out of your head, ONE BY ONE." I glare at him, hoping, praying that I'll get my point across.

"Oooh!" Louis crows at me. "Niall's a feisty leprechaun!"

I'm about to make a fist-shaped red mark on Louis's jaw, but then none other than Bailey Allovan walks into the room.

____________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!  What's gonna happen next????

Question: Who is your favorite member of 1D and why?

we'll post chapter 3 soon...

xo Maggie and Izzy