Chapter 8- Claire

BAILEY'S POV

OK, what just happened? Zayn and I sitting on his bed, I'll admit, we were pretty close, and then all the sudden, who but NIALL HORAN has to walk in and freak out. And... and say that he wants to KISS ME?!?!

My head is spinning. I can't even process what just happened.

"Bailey, love, I'm really sorry about this." Zayn sounds stressed and angry.

"Zayn, I don't want to ruin you and Niall's friendship. I'll just get my stuff and leave. Then none of you will ever have to worry about me again." I start to pull out of Zayn's arms and stand up.

"Bailey, NO!" Zayn grabs my arm and pulls me back down next to him on the soft bed. "I've known you for about 3 hours, but you are already on of the best things that has happened to me. I just, I don't know how I could feel so much for one person, but I do. For you. We can talk to NIall and we'll work it out. But please stay."

"Zayn, I just don't want to be the person who breaks up the band." 

"Love, you are not going to break up the band. Now, can we go downstairs and watch the movie with everyone else?" Zayn gives me puppy-dog eyes, so naturally, I have to accept.

I hug him, and then Zayn grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

NIALL'S POV

Liam looks up at me from the couch. "Whoa, Niall, what's wrong?"

I can't stop myself. All my anger towards Zayn comes out in hot tears.

"He, he kissed her. And she liked it. She doesn't like me anymore. She gave up on me." I spit out, furious, but still sobbing.

"Niall, calm down. I'm sure that there is more to the story than that. We can all talk about it later, when everything is calmed down, in the morning." Liam pulls me into a tight hug. "Do you want to watch Lion King with me?"

I nod, and my crying stops. "Thanks Liam."

He guides me to a spot on the couch and pushes me down, but I stand back up. "Actually, I think I'm going to go to my room. Just start with out me, I'll be down soon."

As I walk out, Louis comes into the room, holding popcorn. I see him shoot a glance at Liam when he sees my face, but I don't care. I walk upstairs, lost in thought.

I remember it all so clearly, even after all these years. The day that Bailey left.

"Bailey, I'll miss you so much!" I looks at Bailey, my eyes brimming with tears.

"Nialler don't cry. I promise, I'll call you and text you, and email you, like every day." Bailey wipes my tears with her hand.

"Bails, I promise, I will too. You'll always be my best friend. Always."

"I'll miss you Ni."

I sniffs and stands up straighter. "Check your number again, I want to make sure it's right."

I see Bailey smirk at me. She scans the number and nods. "Yep, that's right."

"Bailey, we have to go!" Caleb yells from the car. I turn to Bailey, give her one last hug, say goodbye, and watch as she jumps into the van.

All of a sudden a pretty girl with blond hair and blue eyes appears next to me. Her eyes glint mischievously.

"Heyyy Niaall!" She coos at me, twirling her hair.

"Um... hey Claire. What are you doing here?" I ask her, confused.

"Ohhh, well, I was here to get Bailey. She said that she would go to Nandos with me, wait... where is she?" (A/N Are there Nandos in Ireland? Oh well, just go with it :) )