Chapter 3- Backstage

Dedicated to PaytonSmith7, who wrote our favorite fanfic ever :)  

Thanks for reading our fanfic!!

_______________________________________________________

BAILEY'S POV

Paul leads us up a flight of stairs, and down a couple of hallways. We stop at a big brown door. The entire time, Sarah is hanging on my arm and whimpering like a puppy. Me, well I'm trying not to run away screaming. I'm about to see Niall, the boy who broke my heart in two. Yep, sounds like sooo much fun!

"Are you ready girls?" Paul booms. He is about to open the door, but he stops when an outburst is heard from the other side. I think it's Zayn... No, Louis, it's definitely Louis.

"Oooh! Niall's a feisty leprechaun!"

"Umm..." I murmur to Sarah. "I guess I agree?"

Sarah giggles nervously as Paul opens the door.

"Hi, we're One Direction!" Five boys chorus happily. Wait, I take that back. Four boys chorus happily. The other looks at his feet angrily. (I bet you have no idea which boy that was... :D) There is an awkward pause, Niall is still pouting. I decide to break the silence.

"Um, hey, I'm Bailey and this is Sarah."

"Hi Bailey! I'm Harry, but you probably already knew that." Harry pauses to take a breath. He glances at Niall with an unreadable expression. He continues, "I thought you might like to meet us, so how 'bout a friendly game of truth or dare?"

"OMG!" Sarah screams. "I'd like I'd-I'd love to! And like, OMG you're the real 1D!!!!"

"That's right, love." Harry tells her, smiling broadly.

Sarah pokes my shoulder repeatedly and whispers "He called me love! He called me love!"

I roll my eyes at Sarah and smile at Harry. "Sorry about her!" I apologize.

"That's OK love, we're used to it. I'm actually surprised that you're not freaking out too." Zayn says with the nicest smile on his face.

I smile back at him, already feeling comfortable around them. I notice Niall glance up at the same time, an angry expression crossing his face. He clears his throat, LOUDLY.

"Let's just play now." Niall says gruffly, but I still hear the Irish accent that I have missed. The voice I had grown to love.

Wait... What? I am MAD at Niall, he left me stranded. I thought that he liked me and to be honest, I liked him. A lot. But he abandoned me, when I needed a friend the most. I am ANGRY with Niall!

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs. Sarah and I burst into a fit of laughter.

________________________________________________________

Yay, chapter 3 is up!! Sorry about how short it is, we'll post chapter 4 pretty soon! :)

What is your favorite song, not including any 1D songs?

Mine's probably Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk.

love you all, thanks for the votes/reads/comments!

xo Maggie and Izzy

ps. please tell your friends to read our fanfic!! thanks! :)