Chapter 9- Harah

BAILEY'S POV

The Lion King is playing on the big flat screen TV as Niall walks in. He sits down on the single recliner in the corner of the room. I look around.

Niall's eyes are puffy and his face is red. He was crying. About what, I don't know.

Louis is leaning back on the leather coach, shoveling handfuls of popcorn down his throat. I giggle.

Liam is laying across the other coach, his eyes fixed on the screen where Simba is singing about how he just can't wait to be king.

Zayn and I are snuggling on the love seat. I've grown so close to him in the short time I've known him. My hand is clamped into his, our fingers entwined. Niall repeatedly glances at our hands and continues to sulk.

Then I realize something... Where's Sarah? Or Harry? Oh no, when was the last time I saw Sarah? When she walked into the flat, holding hands with... HARRY! Oh crap!

I'm about to ask the boys if they've seen either of them, but Niall clears his throat,sending death glares at Zayn.

"Ever heard of personal space?" He asks, his voice full of anger, with a hint of... jealousy?

Zayn is about to send a cruel remark back, but I cut him off, ignoring Niall's comment.

"I hate to interrupt your little 'love fest' but have any of you seen Sarah? Of Harry for that matter?"

"Uh..." Louis looks around. His eyes widen as he realizes they aren't with us. "Come with me Bailey, we can, uh, check Harry's room." Louis gets up and leads me out of the room and down the hallway, still holding his half-bowl of popcorn.

He walks up towards the door labeled "The One and Only Harry Styles", obviously in Louis's handwriting.

Louis pushes the door open without hesitation. We find Harry and Sarah, laying on Harry's bed, full out SNOGGING!

"What the -" Louis yells, throwing his bowl of popcorn into the air. It proceeds to come back down, hitting me on the head and showering me with buttery kernels. I yelp, and hop around Harry's room, shaking the kernels off my clothes.

Harry and Sarah jump apart and look at us in shock.

"Hey Bailey..." Sarah smiles sheepishly.

OMG, I think, my best friend in the whole world was just making out with HARRY STYLES! I gotta say, I'm kinda proud!

"I taught her everything she knows." I whisper to Louis, trying to break the silence that just overcame the room. His face breaks into a grin and he starts to yell.

"THE HARAH TRAIN JUST LEFT THE STATION! WOOT! WOOT!" He pumps his arm up and down again as he screams. "WOOT! WOOT!"

I poke Louis and finally calm him down.

"You guys are dating, right?"

Harry and Sarah (Harah!) nod, their hands clasped together at they smile lovingly at each other. 

"AWWWWWWW..." I smile and leave with Louis. He hooks his arm around mine and we skip down the hall together, singing "Harry and Sarah are dating! Lalalalalalala!" (A/N If you would like to sing along, it's to the tune of "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz!")

________________________________________________

So... do you ship Harah? Let us know in your comments below! 

Another update soon, please vote, comment, and tell your friends! 

xo, Maggie and Izzy