Chapter 7- Explosion

• Dedicated to my stupid brother (because i love him!)

NIALL'S POV

"Ni, what's wrong?" I hear Liam's voice from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Liam, I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about it."

"Niall, you have no choice. I am coming in." I watch as Liam opens my door. He walks over to me and sits on the edge of my bed, where I am laying and strumming my guitar.

"It's Bailey, isn't it." Liam states, more a comment than a question.

"No." I deny, even though Liam's totally right.

Bailey. My best friend since I was four. I really miss her. I just don't know what happened between us. Everything was great until Dan died. Then Michelle became depressed, Caleb got insanely protective, and Lila became a brat. Bailey, I don't know how Bailey changed. She just became so... fragile. And then they moved to London. And Bailey forgot about me.

"Uh, Niall, you there?" Liam pats my shoulder. "You kind of spaced out for a second."

"Yep." I reply casually. "Sorry 'bout that."

Liam looks at me. "Niall you're my best mate. I know that something's wrong, and I know it has to do with Bailey." Liam sighs and then continues. "If you really don't want to tell me, I'll just leave."

"No, please don't." I beg. "I just... I just I don't know what to think. Bailey, she never called or texted or even emailed. But... I think I still like her... like that. But I'm supposed to hate her for doing that to me? What's wrong with me?"

I see Liam's face turn into a smirk, he knew the truth all along and he just got me to admit it.

"Tell me more!" He giggles in his girliest voice, placing his elbows on my bed and kicking his feet into the air.

"Liam, shut up!" I complain, but I can't stop from smiling.

"But Nialler, it's just sooo cute! You haven't had a girlfriend or a real, serious crush in the whole time  the band's been together!" He smiles. "OK, sorry, I'm just happy for you. Now go and freshen up, we're going to watch a movie." He turns to leave, but I stop him. 

"Liam, please don't tell the other boys. Well, at least, not yet."

He nods. "Hey, can you go get Toy Story from Zayn's room? He borrowed it yesterday and I really want to watch it."

"Sure," I reply. "I have to borrow a shirt from him anyway."

I follow Liam out of my room, but as he goes down the stairs, I turn and go down the hall to Zayn's room. 

As I approach the door I hear none other than Bailey's voice come out of Zayn's bedroom.

"...So I gave up." Bailey says softly.

She gave up. I think. She gave up on me, I knew it!

Then I hear Zayn, whispering to HER! He is SO dead!

I push the door open and stand there in shock. 

I see Zayn with his arm around Bailey. Her head is resting in the crook of his neck and her hand is on his chest. They are sitting together, ON ZAYN'S BED!

I watch as Zayn leans down and kisses Bailey on the check. She smiles, and then... I explode.

"ZAYN WHAT THE BLOODY HECK ARE YOU DOING?? ZAYN! OH MY GOD I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU! ARE YOU BLOODY CRAZY? YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE NERVE TO KISS BAILEY? I SWEAR ZAYN, I WILL COME AND MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! SO YOU BETTER KEEP ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK AROUND KISSING PEOPLE'S EX-FRIENDS, WELL YOU ARE WRONG BUDDY!YOU JUST BLOODY MET THIS GIRL AND YOU HAVE THE... YOU THINK YOU CAN... URGGGG! I'VE KNOWN BAILEY FOR 15 BLOODY YEARS! IF ANYONE SHOULD BE KISSING HER, IT SHOULD BE ME! I'VE HAD A CR-" I stop myself, make a frustrated sound and storm out of the room, leaving Bailey and Zayn speechless.

"Hey Nialler," Liam says when I get downstairs. "Did you get Toy Story?"

______________________________________________

Wow, we love this chapter soo much!!

Chapter 8 is coming soon...

xo Maggie and Izzy

ps Please read/vote/add/tell your friends!!