8 // Sep. 31 2015 - part 2

Tatum's POV

I pulled away from the hug and looked into Calum's big brown eyes for the first time. "I'm so happy to see you, Cal."

He smiled once again. "I agree. I've been waiting for this to happen for what seems like forever."

"Me too."

Calum took my hand in his and said "Now let's get out of here. Are you hungry? I know you probably ate lunch not too long ago, we can get ice cream or something small like appetizers, whatever you'd like." He led me to the passenger seat of the car.

I got in and he shut the door after me, then ran to the other side. Once I put my seat belt on I clapped my hands. "Ice cream sounds good!"

Calum chuckled and said "You're actually like that in person."

"What?" I asked. What does he mean?

"You get so excited over little things when we text. You do that in person, too." he explained.

"Ok," I dragged on the 'o', not understanding his reasoning but letting it go.

Calum pulled out of the school parking lot. "Where's a good ice cream place?"

I thought about it for a little bit. "Darla's Ice Cream Parlor. Take the next right." He nodded and then I added "Nice car by the way."

He smirked and said "Thanks, does it make me look hot?"

"Sure," I giggled. "Ok now go straight."

He looked over at me for a couple seconds, then directing his attention back on the road, a smile growing across his cute face.

"What? Why are you smiling?" I questioned.

"Because your giggle is even more adorable than I thought it would be."

I blushed. "I love you, Cal."

"I love you too, Tate."

"Shit! Turn left!" I exclaimed once I realized we almost missed the next turn.

Calum slammed on the breaks, laughed a little bit, rolled his eyes while shaking his head, then turned. "This would be so much more romantic if I knew where I was going so that you didn't have to tell me where to go every 10 seconds."

-

"So what do you wanna do now?" Calum asked me as we got in the car after eating ice cream.

I put my seat belt on and yawned. "Honestly, I'd like to take a nap."

"Tired?" he chuckled, I nodded and he said, "Would you like to go to my hotel?"

I nodded once again and he drove to his hotel.

Once we arrived at the fancy hotel we made our way to his room.

"I'm sharing a room with Luke, I'm not sure if he's in here or not right now." he told me as he slid his room key in the slot. The little light above the handle turned green and he opened the door, taking my hand and leading me inside.

I looked around and there was no sign of the tall blonde boy. "Looks like we have the room to ourselves." Calum wiggled his eyebrows, sitting on the side of his bed.

"If you're thinking I'm doing something with you other than literally sleeping with you, you're wrong."

He laughed and took off his shoes and his shirt, leaving him in just his jeans. "I was joking, let's take a nap." He scooted to the other side and laid on his side, opening his arms for me to join him.