11 // Dec. 19 2015

Calum's POV

It's been about two months since I last saw Tatum. We still text, facetime, snapchat, you name it, everyday. Today is her last day of school until Christmas break and I decided to fly out here to surprise her. I contacted her dad, filling him in on the plan. I'm on the plane right now, on my way to her. She gets done with school at 2:50 and my flight lands at 2:25, giving me just enough time to get my bags and drive to her house before she gets home.

*

I carried my suitcase through her empty house, making my way up the stairs and to her room. After going back in forth deciding how to surprise her, I just decided to hide in her closet and pop out when she comes in. I know it's not the most romantic way to surprise her, but it was the best I could come up with.

I heard the front door open and close, so I quickly made my way into her closet. The footsteps I heard soon began getting closer and louder. I could hear her sit down on the sofa she has in her room, music starting to play. But is wasn't just any music, is was our music. Never Be.

A smile tugged at my lips, this is her favorite song by us. I decided now was my time to come out. I stepped out of the closet, seeing her reading a book while humming along to the music. She was so boxed in to her book, so isolated and peaceful. I hated to snap her out of it. But who cares.

"TATUM!" I yelled, gripping her shoulders from behind. She jolted up, dropping her book on the floor. She turned around and when she saw me, she yelled about a happy shriek. She quickly ran up to me, me catching her and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

As she ran her hands through my hair, she smiled largely and said, "What are you doing here?!"

"What? Are you not happy to see me?" I teased her.

"Yup, you need to go home. I've got a hot date at five." She winked, teasing me back.

I laughed, my heart beating against my chest. I'm so glad to be back with my girl. "I wanted to surprise you! I talked to your dad, he said I could stay here with you guys. I leave on the 26th, late Christmas with my family."

I watched as her eyes lit up ever more than they already were, her basically jumping in my arms. "You are the best, Calum Hood! The best!"

She then pressed her lips against mine. I can honestly say that I missed those lips and her gentle kisses more than anything. God I'm crazy for her.

"Wait, Christmas with my mother?" She chuckled. "This should be an interesting holiday."

I set her down and kissed her nose. "Are you kidding? She loves me!" I said sarcastically, a smirk taking over my face. She giggled and got on her tippy toes, kissing my lips.

*

Tatum's POV

Calum is here.

I repeat: Calum. Is. Here.

The love of my life, Calum Hood, is here. And spending Christmas with me and my parents.

As happy as I am to have him here, I can't help but be a bit nervous for how Christmas will be with Calum here. Who knows how my mother will act. I'm hoping she'll be on her best behavior but you never know with Meredith Shepherd.

*

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" Calum asked me, intertwining our fingers together as we lay cuddled up on the sofa in the living room, blankets piled on us.