9 // Oct. 1 2015

I saw this edit of kylie jenner (tatum!!) and calum online so I thought I'd put it here bc ( ◠‿◠ )

-----------------------------------------------

Tatum's POV

-

squishy: wake up baba we are going for breakfast!!!! and today we aren't sleeping I'm not wasting any more time sleeping when we could be adventuring

fun size: fok yew clum heed

squishy: love you too

squishy: be there in 20

-

I pulled myself out of bed and into the shower. I didn't care if I made Calum wait for me while I get ready, my parents are at work so they won't see him anyway.

Once I was out of the shower I checked my phone and saw Calum texted me saying he was here. I told him to come in and try to find my room. About 8 minutes after I said that he finally found it, entering and giving me a hug. By now I had gotten dressed; I was wearing black leggings, a maroon PINK long sleeved shirt, and white high top converse.

"I need to do my hair and makeup, come sit by me in the bathroom." I took his hand and led him to my bathroom. He sat up on the counter, watching me as I plugged in my blow drier.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"I slept good, and you?"

"I slept alright, I was awake half the night because I couldn't wait to see you again."

I laughed, shaking my head. "You're so cheesy." After that I dried my long brown hair.

"That noise is horrendous." Calum sighed, rubbing his temples.

I giggled, "Horrendous?"

He nodded with a proud expression. "Remember when I said I was gonna say big words around you? Well that's a big word."

I felt a smile tug at my lips, listening to him talk as I plugged in my straightener for it to heat up. I moved over so I was standing in front of him, placing both of my hands on his thighs. I looked at him and said, "You are so cute, I love how you think you need to say big words because I'm smart."

He smiled as well and cupped both sides of my face with his hands. He bent his back so he could get closer to my height. "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded. "I let you last night, what makes you think you can't now?"

He just smirked and closed the distance between us. As our lips moved together all I could think about was how much I loved his kisses. Although I haven't kissed many people in my lifetime, I have kissed a few guys, and I can honestly say he's the best kisser. It's not just how good of a kisser he is, it's how he makes me feel when our lips interlock. When we kiss I feel fireworks and I feel like nothing else matters. When we kiss I forget about all of my problems, I just focus on Calum and I. I know that may sound cheesy, or odd because this is only our third kiss. But in these past three kisses, I have felt every positive thing on earth, making them the best three kisses of my life.

I pulled away from the kiss, patting Cal's thighs. "I need to get ready."

"You fucking tease." he chuckled, shaking his head.

-

"I'm not Asian!" He whined, slamming his fork down on the table.

I giggled, watching him cross his arms over his chess, pouting. "I'm sorry, Cal. I take it back!" I grabbed his hand from across the table.