Chapter 1

So this is my first fan-fiction and has taken ages to write and even longer to build up the courage to upload it, so please be nice. Thank you!

Lauren's POV:

'Lauren? We're home!' I heard a voice call from the front door. I sat up groggily and checked the time, 20:36. I have never been able to stay up past 11 at night, my dad always told me not to. I don't know how Dan and Phil can stay up until 4 in the morning! I quickly grabbed my phone and pretended I'd been on it all afternoon.

Phils head popped through my door.

'Have you eaten?' He asked me. I pretended to be disturbed from my 'browsing' and looked up at him.

'Hm? No I haven't' I replied. He smiled, 'We're making enchiladas if you want some' he replied.

'Okay, cool, I'll be out in a minute!' I replied.

He walked out of my room and shut the door. I laughed to myself, no enchiladas could ever be as good as my dads!

I'm Lauren Barlett. I'm 23 years old. My birthday is the 21st February. I have divorced parents. My mum has remarried and my dad has stayed single. I prefer my dad. I live with Dan Howell and Phil Lester aka Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. Dan and Phil and I are quite good friends.  And to be honest, I have them both wrapped around my finger! I have a MAJOR crush on them both and can't chose who I like more! I love 1D, Justin Bieber and I try to like ACDC, FOB, P!ATD, Muse etc, but I can't. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. I want a guinea pig, but the landlord won't let us have one. That's about all there is to know about me, I'm not a very interesting person!

'ENCHILADAS SEÑORITA!' Phil called from the dining room. I smiled to myself and walked out of my room.

So yeah. Hope you enjoyed. Byeee thanks for reading xxx