Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

I was fuming. How could they just show up like this after so long and try to take my best and pretty much only friends.

They both got up half way through the night to go to the kitchen. I went after them and dragged them through to my room.

'Listen bitches, them two are mine so you two sluts can just piss off!' I tried to sound as threatening as possible. Although to be honest, I was petrified! They were so much nicer, funnier and prettier than me. Of course Dan would chose them.

Dans POV

They were so hot and so nice too! Especially Cassia, I think Ciara is more Chris' type of girl. Mental note, introduce Becca and Chris. I ship Beccis completely!

I was thinking about their marriage, you know in a completely normal way, when I was interrupted by Cassia. 'Hello? Earth to Dan?' She giggled. I looked at her and smiled.

'Um I was um wondering if um, Becca and I could stay tonight, as our um-' I was a bit to eager as I cut her off half way through her sentence.

'Yes of course!' I blurted out quickly. Oh shit, nice one idiot! I mentally face palmed.

'Yeah cool, I mean check with Phil and everything but um yeah! I babbled out. Smooth Dan. She giggled.

'What!' I mocked being completely offended.

'Now who's making who blush?!' She giggled and walked off. I felt my cheeks and they were very hot. I chuckled to myself, sassy, cute, funny, hot, what else does a girl need?

AN: Hi to the 60 of you reading this!!! Oh wow why are you taking time out of your lives to read this crap? Not that I'm complaining but it will get a lot better trust me! Sorry I haven't updated in a while been busy with school, but you probably haven't even noticed! Well bye guys thanks so much for reading this! Xx