Chapter 3

Cassia's POV

'Come on we'll be late!' I whined at Becca.

'WHATEVER!' She shouted back at me, even though we were in the same room.

She finished applying her lipstick and turned to me.

'How do I look?' She said in a deeper voice than usual, squinting her eyes slightly and pouting her lips. I rolled my eyes, knowing what would happen next. She tottered over to the wall in her heeled boots. She pouted even more and posed. I giggled and pretended to be holding a camera saying things like, 'Oh yes! Mm hmm! That's it! Work it baby!' To each pose she took.

She decided to lean against the wall with one leg up against it. But, as she put her boot to the wall, with a bit too much force than needed, the boot went straight through, leaving a big boot sized hole in our paper thin wall.

I giggled as she got stuck, resorting to taking off her boot, leaving it stuck in our wall, and changing into a pair of dainty heels.

'Wait did you just break the wall!?!' I questioned trying to keep a straight face. She smiled and nodded.

'Come on spaztard!' I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door.

'Calm yourself Cas. She replied rushing after me. Cas was what everyone called me in school.

'WAIT!' She replied as we climbed inside the taxi. I sighed and put out my left arm. She giggled and put out out her right arm. On the base of our wrists we got connection tattoos. Together they made a big infinity sign that said 'I do not care' underneath it. It was actually quite cool.

We pulled up outside of the address and stepped out of the cab after paying the driver. We stood outside and did a quick makeup check. We then knocked on the door and heard someone falling to the ground, giggling and fast footsteps. After a minute Dan opened the door. He smiled at us. God he was even more attractive in real life.

'Wow- I- you- I- just- wow!' He stuttered. I blushed and stood silently, having a major fangirl moment. I tried to keep it cool but, I have watched his videos all my life so that was nearly impossible.

I was admiring his hair, the way it falls perfectly on his forehead. His eyes the way they look like melted chocolate. How tall he is, how he-. My thoughts were cut short by Becca clicking her fingers in front of my face.

I zoned back to life.

'Hm yeah?' I asked, not sure of the question.

'I said that you watch Dans videos.' Becca stated.

'Oh. Yeah. I'm a big fan!' I said!

'Oh well it's lovely to meet you!' He replied smiling.

He smirked.

'What?' I replied. Did I do something wrong? Oh god I've embarrassed myself in front of my idol!

'No it's just- I can make any fan blush with one sentence!' He replied, still smirking. I felt the heat going to my cheeks and I looked at Becca as she looked at me. She had bright red cheeks too!

'See!' He stated giggling. Me and Becca started giggling madly.

This was going to be fun I could tell!

AN: Wow so I actually have more than 2 reads, that's amazing! Thank you for actually reading this I know it's crap now but it will get better! (I hope!)