Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

I walked past Dans room and saw that the door was half open. I had a look inside and saw Dan in bed. Hugging something?

I looked in further and saw Cassia laying next to him in his clothes in his bed with her head in his neck. That supposed to be ME not HER! How dare she.

I took out my phone and went on to Twitter.

@laurenthebarr- why is it that some people just don't understand the code?

And posted. I smiled to myself as I heard my notifications pinging out of control. I looked at some of the comments, things like 'ooh an indirect' 'ooh beef beef beef' and 'oooh bitch fight'.

I decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes. Jamie Oliver recipe of course. I just won't tell Dan or Phil that.

Dan, Phil, Cassia and Becca walked into the room.

'I'm leaving for work now bye!' Said Becca as she walked out the door.

I handed Dan and Phil a plate of pancakes each. Cassia looked at me expectantly. I faked looking shocked.

'Oh my god! I'm so sorry I forgot to increase the recipe!' I said trying not to smile.

Dans POV

'Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to increase the recipe!' She said with an extremely fake shocked look. That was so bitchy. Not at all like the usual Lauren. Why would she do that.

I looked at Cassia and her face dropped as her stomach rumbled. I felt really bad for her.

'Here have mine!' I said holding my plate towards her. She looked up.

'Oh no, you need to eat. Besides I'm not that hungry!' She said as her stomach rumbles as if on cue. I chuckled and gave her my plate.

'I insist!' I said. She smiled at me and ate it all. Cassia looked at me, then immediately started staring at her feet and blushed.

'What about you?' She replied looking up.

'Eh I'll just eat later!' I replied trying to hide the fact that I was starving.

Cassia's POV

'Oh I have to ask you a question!' Dan said to me holding my shoulder. I looked at his hand on my shoulder and blushed.

'Oh sorry!' He said removing his hand.

'Anyway, will you do a video with me?' He asked.

'Of course!' I said secretly fangirling. Oh my God! I was actually going to do a video with the Danisnotonfire. Oh wow!

'Great! I'll go get ready and then I'll meet you in my room!' He smiled and walked off.

I walked to the sink and washed up my plate. Lauren walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

'It's not that big a deal I've filmed loads with him!' She practically hissed in my ear and stormed off.

I walked off to get ready, ignoring her stomping around her room and slamming every door possible.

AN: What the actual hell, over 100 people reading this now? That doesn't sound like many, but this means so much to me, thank you so much!
ok byeeee xx