Chapter 12

Cassia's POV:

Last night Dan fell asleep in my bed, hugging me tightly. He fell asleep before me, and was hugging me too tightly for me to go and sleep on the sofa to give him more space. After I realised I loved him, I just a started crying. He didn't say anything just held me and stroked my hair. He didn't need to do anything, just be there. He then fell asleep still holding me and I cried myself to sleep. I think he woke up and one point and stroked my hair again, but I can't really remember.

I lay there and stared at the wall, cursing Lauren in my head for stopping me and Dan from being together. Why did she hate me so much, why did she have to ruin my life, and anything good in it?!

I felt Dan moving behind me and turned around to face him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

'Good morning!' He said tiredly, it was adorable.

'Good morning!' I smiled back. He raised his hands and and gently moved the stray hair from my face to behind my ears.

As I blushed and looked down, he asked, 'Did you sleep well?' I continued to look down and replied simply, 'yes, you?' He chuckled a bit and said, 'I slept wonderfully, with you next to me!' I blushed even harder and giggled at bit.

I looked up and met his eyes. We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds before he put his hand on the back of my head, and I put my arm around his neck.

We both leaned in, and as soon as our lips touched, the door burst open and Phil walked in.

'Who wants p- OH MY GOD YOU TWO GET A ROOM!' He almost screamed at us. I went bright red and hid my face in Dan's neck. Dan groaned at looked at Phil.

'We had one until you decided to barge in, without knocking! You spork!' He sassed to Phil. I giggled when he called Phil a spork, which made Dan flinch, a lot. Because he just can't deal with people being anywhere near his neck.

Phil chuckled lightly and continued what he tried to say when he came into the room.

'Well, as I was saying, we have pancakes in the kitchen, and Cas, Becca's gone to work, she says she won't be back until late tonight because she has a date.' He said, he seemed annoyed that she had a date. Whatever I ship it.

'Okay, we'll be out in a minute.' Dan replied. Phil nodded and left the room and shit the door.

'Where were we?' Said Dan, grinning. I smiled at him and we both leaned in again. This time we managed to get close to each other, until o forgot what a nose is, and we ended up just pressing our noses together. Dan pulled away chuckling, and I just groaned.

'God damn, why do I have to be so awkward!?' I asked, sort of to myself, sort of to God. Dan just chuckled again.

' I guess we should go down for pancakes now' he said, climbing out of bed. I groaned again and buried the covers up to my chin, curling into a ball. Dan pulled the covers away in one movement, and I squealed from the cold air. He just laughed again and waited by the door.

I eventually dragged myself out of bed, and downstairs, Dan needed to reply to his fans on Twitter quickly, so I would meet him downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw Lauren clearly flirting with Phil, despite telling me to stay away from Dan because she wanted him.

I cleared my throat at the kitchen door, making Lauren roll her eyes, and Phil sit up straight immediately.

'Cassia, I... Um... It... We' Phil stuttered out. I laughed at him. He continued to look shocked.

'It was only a kiss!' He blurted out. I was so annoyed. So I couldn't kiss Dan because Lauren wanted him, but she's allowed to kiss Phil? I stormed out of the room and into my room. How could she.

AN: Hey everyone, I'm back! Yay! This is a really bad chapter, because I'm trying to get back into it, but at least I'm trying. Over 500 reads! What? That's amazing! Thank you so much! You know what to do, follow me and all that crap. I love you guys so much, seriously! Thank you guys so much! Xxxx