Chapter 9

'Well Internet, that was something I never want to experience, ever again, but I hope you enjoyed. Now as a special treat for you all, Cassia is going to do the sexy end screen dance!' Dan chuckled as he ended the video.

I argued with him shortly until I finally gave in and stood up. I swayed my hips side to side as Dan commentated.

'It's the sexy end screen dance! Click here if you want to subscribe to my channel' he said pointing to an area above his head, 'and click here to take part in a vote!' He said pointing to my crotch.

'Okay this is awkward now! Bye Internet!' He said before turning off the camera. We picked up all of the discarded makeup on the floor from our makeup challenge.

He suddenly turned around and rugby tackled me to his bed, pinning me down and tickling my stomach. I tried to wiggle free but it didn't work.

He stopped and looked down at me. I looked up at him and into his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes.

Wait was he leaning in? What did I do? Oh god. He shut his eyes, so I shut mine, and waited.

The door burst open and Lauren casually strolled in. Dan quickly stood up, straightened himself out and looked at her.

'When's dinner?' She asked. 'I'm huuunnngryyy!' She whined. I rolled my eyes and Dan sighed.

'I'll go make some now!' He sighed and slumped off.

'Thanks! Love you!' Lauren called after him. Even though I knew he probably didn't feel that way to her, her last words hurt me. I wanted to love him, and for him to love me, not her!

'Listen bitch, Dan is mine so you better back off and not try anything again. I saw you trying to manipulate him into making out with you, stop it!' She growled and slinked off.

Trying to ignore her words, I walked into the kitchen and saw Dan trying to make fajitas, with a sombrero on and singing some Mexican song. I laughed when I saw him.

He looked at me and his cheeks flushed red. He nervously grinned and stopped singing and continued cooking. I giggled back at him and walked over.

'If you add this first, you get a better flavour' I said, informing him on his choice of spices. He looked at me and put his hands on my waists. He slowly leaned in, as did I, until I remembered Lauren's words from just a few moments ago.

I pulled away from his touch and looked away from him.

'I can't Dan, I'm sorry!' I said before sprinting off to my room and locking the door, shoving my face into my pillow and crying.

Ugh! Lauren was such a bitch, why couldn't she let me be happy for once in my life?!

Hey guys, haven't updated I so long, but... I have over 175 reads OMG what?!? Thank you so much! Okay bye love you lots!