Chapter 10

Dan's POV:

She ran into her room looking really upset, I wonder what's wrong? I knocked on her door softly.
'Cassia? You okay?' I asked. No reply. I knocked again nothing. I knocked one more time, starting to get worried.
'Cas?' I asked preparing to break the door down. Haha as if I'm that strong, I wish!
'Go away!' She replied. She sounded like she was crying, her voice cracked half way through her sentence.
'Cas, let me in!' I pleaded with her.
'No! Go away!' She replied again.
'Please Cas!' I tried once more. No reply. I sighed and turned away, until I heard the lock click open and she opened her door.
She looked at me, sighed, and sat on her bed. I walked into her room and sat down next to her.
'What's wrong Cas?' I asked softly. She looked at me and started crying again. She covered her face with her hands and lowered her head.
I put my arm around her shoulders comfortingly. Or at least tried to. I actually managed to nearly punched myself in the face and did hit her shoulder.
'Shit, sorry' I apologised pulling away from her. God I'm so awkward. Why God, must you make me like this.
She dried her eyes and looked at me, smiling weakly. God, even with tear stains down her face, she was still probably the most attractive girl I've ever seen.
'That's okay' she replied, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.
I protectively wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. Then j realised something.
I think I'm in love with this girl.

Cassia's POV:
I told him to go away because I couldn't bear to see him. I ignored him because I couldn't bear to talk to him. I let him in because I couldn't bear to face him afterwards if he was upset because of me. When he looked at me, I just knew I wanted him so much, but it pained me that I can't have him. That's why I cried. When he hit me by accident, that's when I laughed at his awkwardness. When he held me close to him, that's when I realised something.
I think I am in love with this boy.

A/N: Hey guys, firstly sorry i haven't updated in way too long.
I have had severe writers block. And secondly, THIS BOOK IS NEARLY AT 350 READS! Thank you so much! I know it doesn't sound like much, but to me this is so big! So thank you all so much! Add me on here! And thank you so much! If I get enough followers, there may be something special in the next chapter...
Love you all so much, thank you!! Xxx