Chapter 7

Dans POV

Olivia left, Becca went to the spare room, Lauren went to her room, Phil to his and I was walking to mine. Cassia hadn't come back since she walked off earlier. I walked into my room and chuckled at what I saw.

Cassia was laying in my bed, asleep, in a pair of my boxers and my cat t-shirt. I had no where else to go so I had to climb in next to her and hope that I woke up before her.

Cassia's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes. I was in an unfamiliar room, although I felt that I knew it. I felt an arm draped over my waist. I turned my head to see the one and only Dan Howell laying in bed with me, his arm across my waist. I looked down and was in Dans cat t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I shoved my head into his pillow to stop myself from from screaming, this can't be real! I smiled to myself like a maniac and just lay there.

I turned back around and just looked at his sleeping face. He literally looked like an angel. With his dimples and his hobbit hair and- then realised this was creepy so I carefully nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and his shoulder.

Smiling to myself I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. Snuggled up to my idol. Life could not get much better.

Becca's POV

I woke up. Wait where am I? I dreamed of Chris again. And monkeys! I wish I could meet Chris. Maybe if a bear jumped through the window now, he might come and save me then we could live together forever happily ever after?! No? Okay fine then morning, I'm going to sleep again.

AN: Oh my god! 90 people reading this, I literally thought it would be about 10 people! Anyway hope you like it, this was just a filler! Anyway follow me if you want to. Byee xx