Chapter 4!

Chapter 4

Someone who smells like chicken’s POV

I’m bored…still bored…still very very bored…

Why must the first lesson after lunch be maths? I’ve listened to this explaination for more then 50 times in my past few lifetimes…geez…time to find something to kill my time and find an excuse to leave for a moment. Anyway, the toilet seems like a good excuse. I raised my hand up and got my permission and went to the toilet… on the way to the toilet, I saw Derek with a bunch of girls wearing skirts that’s showing half of their ass, flirting with them doesn’t seem really enjoyable…their voices are…irritating to me…

I finally reached the toilet after asking for directions =.= sorry about that, I have no sense of direction… anyway, when I opened the door…BAM suddenly the cubicle door opened and a girl came out of it…I stared at her in disbelieve and she stared at me as if she didn’t see didn’t do anything…

I realized I was facing a pair of icy blue eyes that seem to stare right through you. I stopped dead in my tracks and continued to stare at those unusual eyes until I heard a melodious voice. “What? Never seen a girl in the boy’s toilet before?”

I pushed my glasses up to get a better view of the whole toilet. Okay the glasses are fake, I pushed them to make them look realistic okay! I viewed the person who was smirking in front of me from head to toe and noticed she was wearing fake glasses too. You all would ask “How could you know that the glasses are fake?” I’m a full elf for your information so my senses are enhanced, I could easily see through whether there was even any lens. I seriously don’t get the girl, why would she cover those wonderful eyes of hers?

That question has been ringing through my head but I quickly closed that thought and answered her “Actually yeah. So what is a girl like you doing in this ‘Oh so wonderful’ Boy’s toilet?”. She smirked and said whilst gesturing towards one of the cubicles “I came here to relief myself if you haven’t noticed.” “I sure have noticed, smelling the stench in the air is good enough evidence for me.” I said and tried to fake it by scrunching up my nose. “My shit does not stink. Go and smell the toilet bowl if you want.” She said and pointed towards the same cubicle she gestured before.

“No thanks. No one in their right mind would.” “Ah~ Momma’s boy huh?” She said. “What did you say?” I raised my voice. “I said you’re a momma’s boy.” She was about to continue when she looked at her watch, “Oh shit…” I heard her mutter. “I don’t have time for you. Bye brat.” She quickly walked past me towards the boy’s toilet door but I grabbed her arm. “No one calls me a brat.” I said through my clenched teeth. But before I knew what was happening, my arm was twisted the other way and my back was suddenly on the ground. I tried to keep my face compose-failing, despite the pain that was stabbing through my back.

I was seriously shock. Hey, my enhanced body should be able to react to what she did but it didn’t. “Nobody stops me from going to somewhere I want brat.” She said with her icy blue eyes staring at me . She let go of my arm and walked through the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! but hope you liked it! please comment and give your opinions^^