Chapter 11!

Recap: "Well, half human and half elf specifically."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve POV

Well, I guess Brad is really shocked now. He's eyes and mouth are opened wide.He stared at me in disbelief as if i told him something ridiculous. Well, it is ridiculous if you think about it.

He started stuttering " Yo..u yo..u are WHAT?"

"Are you deaf or what? I said i'm a half human haf elf" I stated as a matter of fact.

"Oh my god...do you know how rare are you?"

"Nope." With the popping sound at the end of it.

"Tell me about it." I continued looking at his reactions. Well? What can I do about it? IT'S INTERESTING.

"So apparently Derek and his family didn't tell you anything did they?"

True....Now that he said it....Why didn't i ask them about? I mentally slapped myself and continued to hold my excitement in before i serious go berserk with joy knowing that im actually RARE!!! SO COOL!!!!!

"Okay....I'm gonna start with the basics of the different districts." He took a deep breath and started to explain. I could see a slight hint of pain displayed on his face as he started speaking as if he is talking about something painful.My heart actually ached a bit when I saw his expression...

Wait...WHAT THE HELL? I actually felt pain for this kid? This is ABNORMAL...I only feel pain once in a while and normally for Derek only since he was the one always looking out for me since i was young and all these things...But I only know Brad for a while...How weird..

He started speaking ....

"This is very easy to understand...There are basically 3 different types of districts for the elfs: Green,Yellow and Red. The green district's elf are those who have powers related to the nature. Example a fire user, like you know those super heroes that shoot fire balls? Those type of powers. For the yellow district, the elfs there are kinda like strategists? They normally do all the thinking and planning. Examples of those type of power are elfs that have the power to predict the future since they knew what the outcome could be."

The pain on his face became more obvious when he finished saying this... He began to speak again...

" And lastly...The red district elfs are like the outcasts of the elfs...Those elfs that have strange or useless powers belong to this group. Such as myself..."

His face looked pained as if he recalled something but snapped back to reality and placed a fake smile on his face and continued.

" The elfs has a social system like the humans...Like the president then the ministers and then the civilians. For the elfs, we have kings followed by the yellow district, then the green and finally at the bottom the red."

His face darkened at the word 'King' and then he stood up and looked like he wanted to leave. I stopped him and my body reacted by itself and hugged him.I HUGGED him...

What the hell was wrong with me? I haven't even hugged Derek before....He looked down at me and placed his arms around my waist...At that moment...everything felt so right and yet so wrong....

Then suddenly, at one point in time, pendant Mom gave me turned cold...which means something bad was about to happen...time to get away from Brad's body. I tried to push myself away from him but Nooo.....He didn't want to let go.

"Brad....Let go of me now..I can't breathe.." I jumbled up my words since my face was still burried in his chest.

He let go of me...with his face flushed and started walking towards the window....He's gonna leave like that without saying anything?! WHAT A JERK! My face was clearly annoyed at that point in time.

Just when he was about to jump, he turned back and said to me:

 "Sorry...I kinda lost control just now...Take it as nothing ever happened.."

And then he jumped down.....WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? Take it as nothing happened? That's not gonna happen my friend... I flashed my evil grin and started to think of a evil evil plan  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wrote whatever i could think of....hope you like it? Please comment and vote too ^^