Chapter 2!

Chapter 2

Eve POV

I sat on the nearby bench during lunch break finally escaping from Derek’s useless blabber and stared up the sky. Seeing the clouds moving freely in the sky makes me stare at them in wonder, I wonder if I could be one of them, moving freely without a care in the world. But wouldn’t it be so weird? I won’t have eyes, nose, mouth or other common features of a living being, WHAT IF I CRASHED INTO A WALL?!? Oh wait, walls can’t reach the sky… silly me.

Closing my eyes, I continued fantasizing myself as a cloud when a shadow loomed above me. I knew who it was so I didn’t bother opening my eyes just ask “What do you want Nina? It’s already irritating enough without having my sunlight.” Nina, one of the ‘bitches’ in the school. Hey, I wasn’t the one who named her that, it was the other students! It’s not my fault she and her Bitch gang walks around with short miniskirts that went up their asses swaying their hips everywhere and winking at every hot guy they see.

“Oh! I’m so sorry for blocking your sunlight Envy!” She said in her fake whiny voice. Yea, they nicknamed me ‘Envy’ saying I always envy them of their good looks. Psh as if, I am good looking if I say so myself, at least a much good looking one compared to them who only mask their face with make-up. I only disguise myself as a stinky nerd so that whoever murdered my parents would not be able track me down.

“I’m just saying stop walking around shaking your ass. The guys in school should only be drooling over me and my friends not you.” Nina continued. I snorted, since when guys have been drooling over me? MY DISGUISE IS PERFECT. Pissed that there may be a flaw in my disguise, I stood up and looked down on them, yea, I’m about 20 feet tall. I looked at Nina and her gang and when I saw that their all wearing miniskirts like I’ve expected, I smiled to myself. I thought up a perfect plan. A few seconds later, there was a big wind and all their skirts flew up showing their panties. HAHAHAHA. Yea I made that wind; I can control elements, psh big deal. I bit on my lower lip to keep myself from laughing at their flushed faces.

“Nice view there.” I said smugly. I was about to walk away when Nina suddenly punched me in my stomach. I saw her face masked with shock; it’s not such a surprise seeing that I didn’t even flinch at her punch. I was about to say something about how weak her punch is but was suddenly distracted by a bug flying around Nina. I watched the bug landing slowly on Nina’s cheek and before I knew I slapped Nina across the face! Hey! There was a BUG on her FACE! What do you expect me to do?? KISS IT?? NO WAY!

“There was a bug.” I muttered and ran towards the toilet, knowing that she would run after me. I actually liked Nina, well only her name. Do you know that if you add in a letter J between the ‘n’ and the ‘a’, the word formed would be the word ‘ninja’?? Her name was cool but of course I wouldn’t admit it to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writers Note!

err....this is the first time me and my friend wrote a book...hope you like and and continue supporting us! thanks!^^