Chapter 9!

Hi! :) sorry for such a late update>< was quite busy ^^ but, im very sad :( cause no one comment!! I feel very unmotivated to write:( feel like no one is reading....Hope u can comment and vote?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve's POV

My eyes stung and felt as if they were gonna pop right out of my head. I had to pull my eyes away not even sure if it was Brad. He looked physically like Brad, but his eyes, they were bloodshot and he looked awful

“Brad, are you okay?” my voice failed me.

I gathered myself together. “You look like…”

Hell I wanted to say.

“…like someone how just broke out of jail, and believe me you don’t want to see how you look right now. I think you’ll faint.”

Every breath he huffed I could hear clearly, as he opened his mouth to speak. The words were in a language I did not understand, and then the words were clear.

“You are not scared of me?” he asked.

My heart told me to stay, my head screamed, run now. My heart began to race, pounding harder and faster making breathing difficult. I grasped the locket my mother gave me and held it tightly.

My breathing relaxed as the uneasiness slipped away, as if the locket meant my mother was soothing me. I did not understand what just happened, but happy it was over and why did it happen now? 

 I cautiously lifted my head, ignoring my head still telling me to run. I have never wanted to be known as a runner, a chicken, a coward. Those bloodshot eyes peered at me as if they could see right through me. It felt freaky, like I was naked.

I shivered. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked, making my voice sound as normal as possible.

“And what language were you speaking just then? I didn’t…”

“You don’t have to understand it,” he interrupted, his every word dripping with venom, sounding like a threat.

I took a small step backwards, until my body came into contact with a wall. My fingers traced along it, hoping to find myself at the edge. The roughness of the bricks tore at my fingertips.

I attempted to look brave, glaring back at him. Probably not the best idea, but it seemed the right choice at the time, until he stepped towards me. He tossed the nurse to the floor and my stomach churned. I closed my eyes briefly, blocking out the scene playing before me. Hoping the urge to vomit would leave me.

How wrong was I? The sudden change of atmosphere and the smell and scene playing before me could not stop me. I emptied the contents of my stomach all over the guy before me.

I did not register at first who I had been sick on, until I fully opened my eyes. My eyes were streaming and I could not see clearly. Wiping my eyes and then my mouth, I took a deep breath.

Brad stood before me, his black shirt covered in my sick. I could not keep my eyes open, they opened and shut and opened and shut, as if I had no control over them. I was going to pass out.

“Eve, wake up, I need to tell you something. If you blackout now I am going to eat all your chocolates.”

Okay, this was weird, and this guy did not want to live any longer, and even though he looks and sounds like Brad, it had to be Derek since he is the only one who knows I am obsessed with chocolate. 

I closed my eyes, and spoke clearly as I thought.

I ask for help wind, to discover who would steal my chocolate, give the wannabe thief a centre parting hairstyle.

I opened my eyes, and half expected Derek, but there stood Brad. His hair parted as asked by the wind. My eyes fell upon his hair and I could not control the laughter which erupted inside me. Brad opened his mouth to speak, as his hand flew to his head.

“What! How!” he mumbled.

Uh oh, not good.

I should not have used magic in front of him. How could I explain this?

The moment I thought this, the door opened and Derek waltzed in. His face serious, and spoke with confidence.

“You have no manners. If you want to ask that kind of question, you must say what you are first.” Talk about handsome, he was so dashing at that moment and where did my dorky and cowardly Derek go? I used to save him from the bullies.

“If you must know I am from the red district of elf,” Brad stated.

He’s an elf, I mentally slapped myself.How could i have not noticed? He has inhuman speed and a fast recovery. I accidently cut in the cooking class. The cut healed in record time. Why did I know realise then? Hearing those words, Derek took hold of my hand and dragged me away. Not stopping until we arrived home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

5 votes and comments please!!! with a cherry on top?