Chapter 6!

Recap:

“What do the both of you want from me?” I said with an expressionless face in monotone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve POV

I stood in front of them while they glared at each other. I watched them, amuse that they weren’t blinking.After 3 seconds, I was already bored with it, I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently waiting for them to answer me. Seeing that I was just wasting my time here I said “Bye.” They both turned their heads so hard that I almost thought their heads drop off.

“Wait! I need to talk to you about something!” They both shouted at the exact same time. I widened my eyes in shock. I mean hey! They said it at the EXACT same time, what are they? Twins? But they don’t look alike at all… Snapping out of my thoughts I look at the “twins” and saw that they went back to their glaring competition. Missing my bed desperately, I ignored them and walked back to my house, well, the house that belongs to Derek’s family.

I went into the house and realized Derek’s parents weren’t at home. I quickly ran towards my room and locked the door, knowing that Derek would come any second. I dived into my bed waiting for sleep to overcome me. Just as I was about to sleep I heard banging on my door. I cursed to whoever was banging on the door and then suddenly I heard something on my window “thuk, thuk, thuk” and cursed again. I ignored the noises and went to take my headphones, when I stood up I looked at my window and saw cracks on it. My window has cracks. My. Precious. Window. Has. Cracks. I was fuming and I opened my windows, ready to kill whoever who almost broke it.

I looked out my window and guess who I found? The guy who smelled like chicken, let’s just call him chicky. “You broke my window. Pay me back.” Chicky answered “You’re the one who walked out on us... Look, just let me talk for a minute it won’t take long.” Sigh, how I wish I was on my bed now. “Fine, you have one minute.” I said and pretended clicking my nonexistent watch. Chicky started rambling on and on, talking crap that doesn’t make sense. After seeing my bored expression he quickly said “By the way, the name’s Brad.” The seconds ticked by… tick…tick…tick…I can’t take it anymore! I burst out laughing my head out. I laughed until tears went out of my eyes and I started having breathing difficulties. I mean come on, his name is BREAD. “What?” He said scrunching up his eyebrows. “Your name is bread… HAHAHA are you edible? O.O” I asked almost out of breath from all those laughs. I mean, to have me break my cold mask and actually laugh until my tears came out was I’ll say around impossible. You really have to hand it to his parents for name him ‘Brad’. Brad’s parents, I salute you! You are the best!! Remembering that i was suppose to be acting as someone else, I snapped back to my senses and remembered about the 1 minute limit. I said before he could respond to my insult “Bye bread.” I went back to bed smiling to myself while putting on my headphones and had the best sleep and laugh I ever had in the past 4 years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's note:

Hope you enjoyed it:) Please continue to support and well....enjoy the comedy^^