Chapter 1

"Seriously Katniss! Back straight!" My mother says annoyed, my mother and step father are rich, it's modern day and she wants me to act like someone form the eighteen hundreds, wearing dresses "mother! My back gets sore!" I say even more annoyed "well we don't want to ruin our reputation" she says "reputation? Scrue this!" I say standing up "get back here young lady!" She commends "kiss my ass!" I say walking up the marble stairs and packing everything, from clothes to technology to toiletries to accessories.

I pack my bags in my car, who cares about my mothers reputation, I don't so I'm leaving, I just want to be myself for once, be out in the forest, hunting, having fun, I love the forest it's one of my favourite places, one time when my father and I would go walking in there he'd tell me stories my these mythical creatures, as big as a dog but smaller then a bear, he always said they were named werewolves, he told me that their humans with incredible strength and shape-shift into a huge wolf, they sounded amazing to me and ever since then I've always had a deep loving for werewolves.

I drive off without a goodbye, not like she would care if I did, I can't help but think, where will I go? I know! My nan and pop live way on a hill SURROUNDED by forest, I've always loved going there, they were always very kind but whenever I stayed spooky things always happen, like howling, rustling in the trees and bushes, I wasn't scared as a child but fascinated, I always journeyed every morning to find nothing but trees, I knew and still do that something goes on in those woods but I can't exactly put my finger on it.

I sing along to Little Mix song Black Magic, it's so good! I love this song!

All the girls on the block knocking at my door!
Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!

Is your lover playing on your side?
Said he loves you,
But he ain't got time.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it
At a knocked down price.

Hey!

Full of honey,
Just to make him sweet.
Crystal balling,
Just to help him see
What he's been missing.
So come and get it,
While you've still got time.

Hey!

Get your boy on his knees
And repeat after me, say

Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

If you're lookin' for Mr. Right,
Need that magic
To change him over night.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it,
While you've still got time.

Hey!

Get your boy on his knees
And repeat after me, say

Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

All the girls on the block knockin' at my door!
(I got the recipe)
Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!
(now you belong to me) [2x]

Take a sip from my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me (hey!)
I got the recipe.
And it's called (black magic), and it's called, and it's called black magic!

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me (belong to me)
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Falling in love (hey!) [8x]

Magic!

I scream as something jumps in front of my car, I hit the brakes I look and see this huge thing, what the hell? Should I get out? To see if it's alright? I slowly open my car door and slowly get out going to the front and nearly jump back, a thing bigger then a dog and smaller then a bear, it's standing there, a full black werewolf, my hands tremble, for a second I think he might pounce on me and rip me to shreds but he doesn't, he just comes up to me and knocks me with his head softly, he looks to me in the eyes, crystal blue, most beautiful eyes I've seen in my eyes he soon starts running into the woods "wait!" I say chasing after him, luckily he's running not very fast so I can catch up.

When he gets to a walking pase we reach a place, I walk next to him and people come running and they look to Peeta "yes sir" they say and they take my arm taking me into this huge house.

I wait in the living room so nervous "he will see you now" a man says and I stand and he takes me to a door which is white he opens it and literally pushes me in and closes the door, I look and there's a boy about my age staring out the big window with his arms behind his back "where am I? Who are you?" I speak out and he turns "your at the Corniet Pack house" he answers "and I'm Peeta Mellark, the alpha" he says walking up to me "we are to be together, our destiny chose us" he says what? "You lost me" I say and he chuckles "we're mates" he says "uh I hardly know you, how's that possible" I say "my wolf knows it, he can sense it" he says, he is handsome, okay VERY handsome, maybe, he could turn me into a wolf?! I hope he could! "Are you able to turn a human into a werewolf?" I ask and he smiles "of course I can, now what's your name?" He asks and I smile "Katniss Everdeen" I say "that's a beautiful name, Katniss, I love it" he says and I blush "when can you turn me?" I ask "whenever your ready" he says "tomorrow it is then" I say.

Here's a new story! Plz tell me what you think?!