Chapter 11

~A Year Later~

It's been one year! Our little angles are the cutest things that ever lived! Their loved by everyone! And are so cheerful! Xander for definite a mamas boy and Emilia a papas girl, they both love us equally but both have different kinds of bonds, Xander is much like his father, loves to draw, a specially on WHITE walls, had to scrub them at least FIVE times, that is a pain in the butt, he likes to cook, he one time cooked crayons and colourful bacon, Emilia on the other hand is more like me, stubborn, sassy, cheeky, wanting her way all the time and mostly loves her father, she one time sass talked me once, boy did she get in trouble by me, got put in the naughty corner, Xander though gets put there a lot, drawing on white walls, messing up the kitchen, trashing their room, he's a big troublemaker.

"There all done!" I say placing on Emilias bow headband

"Yay!" She squeals

"Let's go show papa!" I say picking her up

"Yay!" She squeals, we walk downstairs to the kitchen where Peeta and Xander is

"Papa!" Emilia squeals as I put her down

"Wow! Look at you!" He says picking her up and she giggles

"Mama!" Xander exclaims and I pick him up

"Look at you! My handsome boy!" I say and he giggles

"Bow wie" he says pointing to his bow tie

"That's a very cute bow tie! Did papa do it for you?" I ask and he nods.

Soon everyone is here, Prim, Thomas, Annie, Finnick and Jacob, we all talk as the kids run around outside its the perfect weather, May 12th, nice and sunny!

"So can you believe that Xander will be the next alpha?" Finnick says as we watch the kids play on the little play set

"I know, my little man, leading this tribe, Jacob by his side" I say and he smiles

"Any news of Gales son?" I ask

"Nope his sent hasn't been sniffed anywhere around the boarder" he says and I sigh in relief

"Okay, that's good" I say and he smiles, in case you guys don't know who Thomas is, he's Prims mate, he's got blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, he's pretty cute, not as cute as my sexy man but he's cute, you can tell their both madly in love with each other, like Peeta and I are.

"Happy birthday to you!" We all sing

"Make a wish guys" I say and they blow out their candles

"Yay!" We all cheer, some part of the cake is multi coloured purple and pink with a princess, tiara, dress, tutu, pink bow and a purple teddy bear, then the other half also multi coloured, light blue and sunset orange with a football, soccer ball, a dog, a elephant, a lion and a dark blue teddy

"This is great! Did Peeta make it?" Annie says

"He sure did and done an amazing job I might add" I say and Peeta kisses my cheek, I look to my babies playing on the floor with dolls and cars and trucks, this is my life now, if you said, Hey Katniss! Your going to become a werewolf by your mate, get marked on your honeymoon and have two beautiful twins, I would just laugh and say your really funny and walk off, but here I am, a werewolf, I can be who I am, don't have to worry about how I dress or my posture I can be free, my mothers house was far away from the woods, she always hated the woods, she thinks there are hideous creatures out there but there isn't, nature is apart of my life, before my mother remarried we lived in a pretty cabin in the woods, father and I would hunt once a week, the woods we're apart of him and I, now I'm surrounded by it, this is my home, this was my fate but I've always had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad will happen, maybe now, maybe in a few weeks, maybe in a few months or maybe in a few years but I know something bad is going to happen and I know my main priority when this happens is protect my family.