Part 3

Well. I wish I wasn't home right now cause my father found more friends. Good thing some of them are girls. I hope they're not like the old ones I killed. Then I'll have to kill them. I'm just saying. I head to my room quick before my father can see me since he was in the kitchen. I was hiding the heart in a plastic bag. Yet, I didn't know why I still had it. Now it was 11: 20. My father was at the bar. Daniel and his brother Jason a.k.a Wolf came over to check on me since they thought I was "sick" which meant they thought I was crazy when I saw shadows lurking in the school. I knew I wasn't crazy Ya I kill but I ain't crazy. Daniel and Wolf was staying over since my dad knew them since they were my childhood friends. Daniel went to the kitchen to make us some tea. Once he was gone Wolf took my hand and kissed me. I was a bit shocked. I pushed him off of me and asked "why did you kiss me?" He replied with a calm tone and said "I just wanted to know how you would react to it". I was a bit upset that he messed with me like that. After all he was a big jerk. I was ready to claw his throat open when Daniel came in with three cups of tea. I scoot away from Wolf as he looked at me with a evil little grin on his face and let's Daniel sit between us. Me and Wolf glared at each other while sipping our tea. Daniel just sat there feeling awkward. It was a very awkward and quiet moment.