If you love me, let me go.

I woke up to slight knocking on the door. I didn't realize I fell asleep.
Sighing, I stood up slowly and unlocked the door. Memories of whatever time it was, When I got taken away from my life. I opened the door slowly and there stood Carter. With a look of guilt playing over his face, He opened his mouth to speak, But I walked out. Ignoring him, And brushing-Or pushing, His shoulder against mine.

Sure, I might be being kinda bitchy but who wouldn't in this situation?

"Kayla, Listen let me explain please-" Carter followed me, Sitting on the bed beside me. "No, Carter will I ever be able to go home? Will I ever be able to go to school? See my friends or family again?" I asked, Hope and anger trailing through my voice.

"Do not interrupt me, Please." He started, I sighed as he took a deep breath. "I had to ignore you. That would keep you safe, Not having any contact with you. It hurt so damn bad, Knowing you thought I didn't love you..So I went to talk to you when you left, And in the alley I saw a shadow. There is a gang looking for you, that's why I tried cutting off all communication with you. I love you, Kayla. More than anything. So I couldn't risk you getting hurt. But that didn't work,
As soon as all of this is over you can go. I'm hoping you won't, But you can. You probably hate me, But just know I love you..And I'm going to do anything and everything to keep you safe." He said, His voice cracking. He stood up to walk out and grabbed the handle.

I hopped up, Tears streaming down my face. I was still mad, But what he just said..Changed all of my feelings. I ran up to him and removed his hand from the door before hugging him tighter than I ever have, Him hugging back just as tight. "I love you." "I love you too, Baby. And I'm sorry."