Chapter Nine

"I would have saved you in a heartbeat, no questions." ~Damon Salvatore

Brianna Garcia

I woke up to beams of sunlight crawling over my skin and felt a smile creep upon my face. It wasn't until I tried to stretch out my arms that I realized Dean was cuddled up to me, well let's say I was cuddled up to him. I must say I felt completely uneasy but safe and warm at the same time, a part of me told me to stop thinking and just push myself closer to him, another part of me kept telling me it was wrong and I had to jump out of the bed in shock. But as always I was lost in my little mind paradise and got kicked out by Dean's tired and oh so raspy hot voice. "Awake?" I couldn't help it but smile and place my face into his soft and warm chest. "Why are we almost naked and in bed together?" I could hear him silently chuckle through my whisper and let out a slight chuckle too. "If you're thinking what I'm thinking then no we didn't do it." I sighed in relieve and planted my sight into his icy blue eyes. "But-" he cut me off with a silent laugh. "You had a pretty intense nightmare so I just came to lay down with you."

"Pretty intense nightmare? What do you m—"

"You were crying. And screamed a couple of times too."

"Oh," I slightly sighed and pressed myself closer to Dean as I started remembering some parts of the dream. "Hey, you alright?" I nodded and then slowly crawled out of bed. Dean put his hand on my hip and I felt electricity going through my whole body. "D-Dean, can... I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" I sighed when he removed his hand off my hip but tried not to show how much I've loved when he touched me.

"When, uhm. When I was, you know. Captured, I guess by those men. He told you had 48 hours," Slowly I turned my head to him and swallowed roughly as if I was scared to ask the question. "Why did you take so long? Why didn't you come earlier when you didn't have the money anyways?"

He sighed and slightly shook his head as I did too but in disappointment. "I had to make him believe that I actually got the money and-"

"But, Dean you left me in the cold. You didn't come for me."

"I did, what are you talking about?"

"That morning I ran away, you didn't even run after me, you just left me and then those asshole came and you yet took your time to make me suffer!" I felt rage running through every vein in my body and I swear I could punch him but I couldn't even hold back the tears.

He sighed and pulled me into his embrace which I didn't even pull away from. But he didn't say anything, he didn't say a word, didn't make a sound, he just held me and to be completely honest I felt confused but at the same time relieved if you could explain it like that. "Dean?" I slightly whispered before getting a "yeah" as reply. "Please don't let me go."

Dean Ambrose

"Please don't let me go." I could feel a smile crawl upon my face as I placed my lips against her head, planting a soft kiss. "Never," I whispered as her eyes met mine. "Promise?" she insecurely said and I nodded with a smile. "Promise." She softly smiled and I could drown in her beautiful brown eyes and her precious smile, a woman never made me feel like this. I felt confused but excited at the same time, like a teenage boy that was about to lose his virginity if you could say it like that. All I wanted to do was to place my lips all over her gorgeous face as if I tried to make the wounds go away. All I wanted was to hear her laugh when I would make my fingers crawl over all the sensitive little spots. All I wanted was to hold her in my embrace and know that only holding her close would make her feel better. All I wanted was her, her all for myself.

"Ambrose!" I got kicked out of my little fantasy land by Brie's giggle. "Huh, what?" I said as if I was a retarded little kid and had no damn clue what was going on, because I completely didn't.

"Were you drowning in your little fantasy land, again?"

I slightly chuckled as I kept staring into her magnificent eyes. "No, not in my little fantasy land. Just in your gorgeous eyes."

I smiled when she put her head down and I could see her blush. "You're making me feel uncomfortable," she whispered but I knew she loved it.

"Alright then I'll just go away," I stood up and walked towards the door but she yanked my arm and I fell into the bed, laughing like a little child. "Don't break your promises, Ambrose." I barely heard her voice beneath my laughter. "Sure do, Garcia." She gave me the 'bitch please' face and I was laying there like a hamster that has about 30 damn nuts in his mouth and somebody painted his face with a tomato red color. And ofcourse before I could start laughing she did and oh it sounded like heaven. Don't get me wrong, she did laugh like a retarded horse but in such big amount of time I only heard this laughter once and I knew she felt happy. She gave me a confused smirk and I had completely no idea why. "What?" I questioned, making her smirk even more. "What's that smile about?" she mumbled as she gently poked my cheek. I silently sighed, fighting the heat in my cheeks. "Just a gorgeous woman infront of me, could you blame me?"

She giggled and I saw her cheeks pop the red color as she placed her face into my bare chest. "Uncomfortable, Ambrose. Uncomfortable."

I silently laughed before planting a kiss on her head. "Uncomfortable? I guess it's more 'I'm falling for the most handsome man in the world that is right infront of me.'"

She rolled her eyes at me and I smirked in reply. "Yeah sure," she ironically said.

"Haha! See! You admitted it!." I could feel the smirk on my face widen as I saw her blushing. "Jerk," she said before she stood up from the bed and quickly put on some clothes. "Nooo, I liked my view with you in lace panties and bra."

"Pervert," I laughed when she threw a pillow at me and shook my head. "Such lovely nicknames you give me." I shook my head another time before standing up and putting on my jeans, staying shirtless.

I head my way to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and made my way to the kitchen to the view of Brie cooking, the black leggings flowed over every curve and the grey and red crop top showed over her muscled belly. I chuckled a little and took a bottle of water out of the small and damaged fridge. I took a couple of sips and placed the bottle on the table. "Dean?" Brie's gentle voice said. I slowly nod and turned around to face her but quickly my heart skipped a beat and heat took over my body when her lips touched mine and her warm hands gently stoked my cheeks. "Thankyou," she whispered and swung her arms around my neck as I placed my forehead against hers. "For what?" I gently questioned as a smile creped upon my face. "For saving me," she whispered and closed her eyes as she placed her face into the crook of my neck. "I would have saved you in a heartbeat, no questions."

****

Hi guys! Just wanted to say, thankyou so much for reading, commenting, voting, it means so much to me, i know i tell it alot but it's because it's true ♥

Would y'all mind checking out my 'story ideas' book? if you already did then, thankyou so much!

You all are awesome! 

xx