Hello Virginia!

So today was the day! We packed all our stuff and put in the moving truck. The truck was going to drive our stuff out there while we took a plane there. We said goodbye to the house once more. I was going to miss this old house. It was falling apart and the walls had holes and chips everywhere. I was so nervous about the plane but we got there safe. When we arrived we took a taxi to our house, witch was about 30 mins in away. We arrived to neighborhood, it was so nice kids playing and it was so hot out. I got on my phone to check my notifications and I had 50 new ones. I went through them and then screamed and danced Jacob Sartorius liked my edit! I was obsessed with him!😂My mom wanted to kill time so we Walked to Chipotle and ate till the moving truck came.
1 hour later
The moving truck people called and said they would be there in 20 more minuets so we Walked home. Mom: "how do u like it out here so far" Me: I love it its so pretty and warm, and hopefully I meet Jacob Sartorius out here! Mom: that's great I like it too then she laughed at the last thing I said. We walked home and my mom said while she unpacked to go meet the neighbors. I decide that would be fun, Maybe I could find some new friend out here. I walked up to a house and rung the door bell, then they oped the door and standing there was......

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys and shirt chapter! I hope your enjoying I'll update as soon as I can😉 THANKS 😘