The question?!

Alexa Pov
I got home and my mom had a lot unpacked. Well my mom and the helpers. Mom: hi honey how were the neighbors. Me: Great! I and you will not believe who lived close by. JACOB FREAKING SARTORIUS!! I squealed. Mom: that's amazing! Hopefully you guys become close😉 she chuckled. Me: mom i said and blushed. Well I'm going to my room and unpacking stuff. Mom:okay. Oh and your bed is already set up. Me: okay great. Love you. Then I ran upstairs and hopped on my bed. The first thing I did was put Jacobs number in my phone as VINER BOY😎.. After that I got up and unpacked then a hour later BING my phone went off.
Our convosation
VINER BOY: hey Alexa.
Me: hey Jacob

Jacob: well I was wondering if maybe tomorrow you wanted to come to my house for a sleep over? You won't be the only girl.

Me: that's sounds like so much fun but I'll have to ask my mom.
Jacob; okay just let me know

Me: she said YES!

Jacob: okay awesome see you tomorrow at 6pm. ❤️
end of conversation•
He put a heart what does that mean! Eh not a big deal he's just being Friendly, I thought. But I can't not what till tomorrow it's going to be so much fun! I put on my pjs and brushed my teeth and hair then but it in a ponytail, changed my clothes and went to bed exited for tomorrow!

Hey guys a lot More people are reading so thanks so much for the likes. I update mostly everday I have the chance! Hope your enjoying and I can't wait to right the next chapter😉😱😉 lyg 😘