Lost

•Btw this will be Jacobs Pov For awhile• Cary on

Jacobs Pov

Alexa's was rushed to the hospital and had a bunch of test and X-rays done.
The doctors called Alexa's mom and she come 15 mins later rushing through the door. I could tell she's been crying by the mascara running down her face. I have been crying to. The nurse gave me a ice pack for my face were I got punched and kicked.

The doctors said her mom was able to go into the room to Alexa's.

3hrs later

I still haven't heard anything from the doctors. For all I know she could have died and I still don't know.
Alexa's mom came out crying even more than she had coming in.

Doctors: Shell be in our prayers Ms.Lane. Go home and get some rest.

Wow for the whole time I knew Alexa's I didn't know her last name was Lane

Ms.Lane: Thank you Dr. If anything were to happened call imminently.

She stared to walk out then she stopped and looked and me.

Ms.Lane: be sure to let him in to see my daughter. He's family.

Me: Thank You

Ms.Lane: Thank You Jacob. If you wouldn't have called 911 when you did my baby could be dead right now.
I gave her a half smile, and she walked out crying still.

Dr.: Son come on back to see Alexa's.

I walked back there with my head down Until we reached the room.

Dr: Here you go son.

He gave me a smile and walked away.

I walked into the room quietly and slowly. When I got to her bed I stared at her. My cutie.... She had her head all banged up and tubes everywhere keeping her alive. I soon as i seen her I started to bawl. I really never cried but she was my everything, and she might leave me.
Seeing her hurt, in pain... All because of me! I don't deserve some to beautiful,strong, and sweet. I promised I wouldn't hurt her.. And now she's could be dieing because of me!

I walked up to her bed and twirled her around, while it slipped through My fingers.

Me: Alexa's. I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can I want you to listen. Alexa's I love you so much. And I will never let you go, even if I have to fight for you to be mine I will. Because I love you. And I promised that I would never hurt you , but look at what I've done. I broke that promise. And I and so sorry I put you through all this. I really miss you Alexa's and I will always love you with all my heart!

I kissed her cheek and say there crying and crying.

All of a sudden a long loud beep went of and doctors came rushing in. All I did was sit there, not crying, not screaming, or moving.

Just in shock.

Update😓 Sorry it's so sad. I hope you guys like. Please leave a like and comment below❤️🙏🏻 Ily my gucci Peps.