Will Miss her and love her

• I posted this to early so I edited it•

-In shock

I ran out the room looking for a bathroom.
I ran to a bathroom as fast as I could and locked the door behind me, I sat there and put my hands on my face and slid down the door, then staring crying and banging my head against the door.

Me: WHY! Why did you have to make her go through this, she doesn't deserve it! TAKE ME NOT HER!

I cried and cried, in till I heard an band at the door, I wiped my tears away and took a few breaths and walked out.

Dr.: Jacob... Come with me son

I walked with him and he lead me to the room.
I walk in seeing my mom,sister, and Mr.Lane crying.
I couldn't help it but start bawling again crashing to the floor. My mom came running over and held me into a tight hug.

Mom: Jacob.. Calm down its okay.

Me: no mom it's not okay! I lost someone I loved more then anything!

Mom: Ja-

Me: nothing can cheer me up mom!

Mom: JACOB SARTORIUS! Look at me!
Alexa's... She's okay. They saved her.  While you were talking to her it seemed like she heard you and her heart races so fast that she had a stroke.

I was so happy she was okay but so mad and upset that she had a stroke. I don't know what to say. I grabbed my mom into a tight hug.

Me: sorry

She rubbed my back and my sister joined our hug.
My mom talked to Alexa's mom and she told us the doctors want Ms. Lane to stay the night, and that Alexa's is recovering fast and she should be awake within a few days or a week.

My mom, sister, and I went home and I went to bed.
I looked at my phone and seen a picture of me and Alexa's.
Memories flashed through my head like the first time we kissed and when we first meet and had a party.

I miss her so much. I love her  so much too. I won't ever let her go. ever.

Short update sorry. Hope you had a great New Years! This New Years my goal is to update everyday! Please leave a like and comment below❤️🙏🏻 ILY my gucci peps