The accidnet

Before you read this chapter can cause triggers (self harm is involved) sorry 🙏🏻

                 Alexa Pov

Jacob kissed me this was the best thing ever, even though he knew me for a day. Until Maddy messed the moment up. I punch her square in her face! Then She said she was Jacobs forever, was he lying to me being a player? I couldn't take it so I ran back to my house because i knew my mom wasn't there .

All the memories flashed back to

*Flashback*

I was only 10 years old. Me my dad and my big brother Nathan went on a trip to Cali for a week. We had a blast. But the worst happened on the way back.

We were in the plane taking off, I feel asleep next to my mom and my brother with my dad. I woke up to screams and the plane shaking. I looks around and and people were holding on to each other screaming and my mom holding me tight. I looked over to my dad and Brother. "I love you" they both said I lipped back to them "I love you too"
Little did I know that was the last time I seen my brother  and dad. The side of their plane ripped off. Last thing I remember was waking up in the hospital screaming in fear.doctors rushed in and gave me a shot to call me. "Where's my family" I mumbled.
"It's okay hunny relax we will explain it all soon"

They told me u was in a comma for a week and that my brother and dad had passed before arriving to the hospital, and that my mom survived but was in bad shape.
I still have a scares on the back of my neck. Months later I couldn't take it, my mom took me out of school and homeschooled me and she quite her job. I didn't like to talk about it so I told people my dad moved away and my brother moved away to a beautiful place (heaven I thought but never said) ...now I'm here away from the old memories trying to start fresh.

*End of flashback*

I thought "maybe I could go. Go somewhere to be happy with people I loved and people who love me, instead if my heart getting broken so many times.

I went to the bathroom grabbed my razor and took the blade. I slit my wrist all the way up. I was done with this stuff. I hear someone one but didn't care. I graded pills and opened them up. I cried and cried I had pills in my hand and blood everywhere i through the pills. I calapsed on the floor crying. Then Jacobs barged in.

Jacob: Alexa wtf! No!?

He grabbed me and hugged me I just cried and cried. He looks at me.

Jacob: why would your do this?! Please don't do this over stupid maddy.

Me; that's.... not ...all ...why (i said with pauses of cries)

Jacob: let's Clean you up and we can talk. Okay?

Me: okay.

Jacob cleaned me up and put bandaids on my arm. I quickly grabbed the pills and threw them away. I put n a sweater to hide the bandaids. Jacob took my arm and sat me on the bed and gave me a big hug then looked at me.

Jacob: I'm so sorry. What she said was not true and it will never will be! I... Love you Alexa. I know I just meet you but I'm I love and I won't let anyone hurt you!

Me: I love you to Jacob! I gave him a hug and looked at him. I put my head down.

Jacob: Alexa (he grabbed my face) tell me what's wrong tell me everything.

I explained the whole story and I see he felt bad he had tears in his eyes. I started to cry. He gave me a hug, then laid a kiss on my head.

Jacob: I'm so sorry that happened to you.you don't deserve that. Remember I'm always here when ever forever!

Me: thanks you Jacob

I  gave him a huge hug and we talked and talked until he asks me a question that made my day turn from bad to

AMAZING!

Cliffhanger guys sorry. Thanks for the votes and comment means a lot! So please keep down that 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 {sorry for the hashness in the story I wanted to make things exciting and crazy}