Boy Trouble

*Edited*

Jacobs Pov
I woke up to Alexa's phone message keep going off. It was really aggravating so I went to silent it when I looked on the screen to see messages from a boy named Justin🔥. I looked at the phone with worry,anger and disbelief. Was she cheating on me because I know she has no cousins or family named Justin🔥! Alexa's must of heard me because she woke up. I grabbed the phone and just gazed at it.

Alexa's: Hey Jac-

She stopped at looked me me

Alexa's: what's wrong Jacob?

Me: Alexa's who's Justin?!

She looked Confused then it snapped into her.

Alexa's: he's just a boy that Invited me to a party.
Me: then why is he texting you all this and asking you questions.

Alexa's: Because we're friends Jacob

Me: I wasn't you're to text him and tell him to leave you only Alexa's. Okay?

She gave me a smile
Alexa's: okay anything to keep you happy Jacob your the only boy I love!

I was so relieved and happy. I didn't want any other boy messing around with my cutie. I can't think about loosing her again.

Alexa's Pov

When I woke up to Jacob staring at my phone it didn't bother me I was just courses about why he had it. He had this hurt look and his face. Then he asked who's Justin. My heart sank, I forgot about Justin. Me and Justin weren't a thing but still I had a boy that likes me and I taught was hot in my phone texting me early in the morning. I felt bad for ditching Justin but I really wanted to spend my time with Jacob. I texted Justin and  did what Jacob told asked me to do.

Me: hey Justin

Justin🔥: omg you answered! Are you okay? Why didn't you come? Do you need anything? I missed you.

Me: I'm fine.. I can't explain why I dint come rn. I  just need to talk to you.

Justin🔥: okay... Meet me at the park in 30min

Me: okay

Jacob left and I gave him a big hug.
Me:Ily Sartorius

Jacob. Ily too Cutie

He gave me a kiss then he walked  home.

I ran upstairs and got ready witch took me 20 mins. I grabbed a coat and yelled to my mom I was going to the park. It took me 6. Mins to get to the park. When I got there Justin was sitting on a bench. I walked closer and he got up.

Justin; Alexa's hey!

Me: hey Justin.

Justin: are you okay? What did you need to tell me.

Me: Justin I'm back together will Jacob.

I said In a mumble voice. He had this hurt and anger on his face.

Justin: What?! Why are you with that jerk he left you! Now your back with him?!

Me:Justin it's not like that. You don't understand stand why he did what he did.

He grabbed me and kissed me. Tried to pull away but he would let me go!

Me:Justin! Please let me go! Let me go!

Justin; stop screaming. Alexa's I really like you and I'm not letting Jacob take you back! Now shut up!

He held me tighter and tried to kiss me.
Me: let me go! Someone help!

I screamed and screamed. But no one was around. I couldn't do it anymore I slowly gave up. I yelled one more time and someone came running.         

It was Jacob!

It was all kinda was blurry at first but Jacob pushes Justin and started yelling and cussing.

Jacob:  wtf are you doing!!!

Justin: nt just messing Around with my girlfriend

Me: I'm not you freaking Girlfriend!!!!!

Jacob: don't your ever touch my girlfriend again!!!

Justin: I can do what ever I want Sartorius!

Next thing you know they were going at it. Punches and kicks. Justin had Jacob on the floor.

Me: get tf of of him!

Ran and punched Justin off of Jacob.
Jacob hit Justin so hard he passed out.