Forgoten

•Edited•

Jacobs Pov

•One week later•

It's been one week and I'm that one week I thought and thought.
Alexa's was on my mind 24/7
Everything reminds me of her. I missed her so freaking much, I couldn't wait to hug her so tight and kiss her with all my heart.

Mom: Jacob! Come down here

I ran down stairs.

Dang I'm in trouble arnt I? But for what?
I thought

Mom: Jacob.. Alexa's woke up.

I was speechless, and filled with so many emotions. I was soooo Happy I could die.

Me: Common Can we go Mom?!

Mom: ...Okay Jacob. But first
Remember she just woke up from a coma. She might act different. So be gentle and clam with her.

Me: OKAY PROMISE

We drove to the hospital where Alexa's was staying. We pulled up and my mon dropped me off at the front.

Mom: I'm going to find a parking spot. Head to the room. And remember what I said Jacob!

Me: Okay mom. Meet you up there.

I took the elevator to floor 3. I got to the Hall looked for room 679.

I found the room and approached the door, i opened it quietly and peeked in.
Alexa's was laying in bed sleep. She had a cart of food next to her and Sponge Bob playing on the Tv.

I walked over to her bed and played with her hair.

I missed your Alexa's. I'm so glad you back again.

I kissed the top of her forehead and she moved around.

I sat there and looked at her, she woke up dazed and confused.

Alexa's: Huh..?

Me: Alexa's! I'm so glad your awake! I love you Sm, I don't know what I would do if you weren't here.

Alexa's: Who are you?!

Me: Hahha real funny Alexa's

I went to lean in for a kiss and she pushed me away.

Alexa's: HELP SOMEONE HELP! THERES A BOY TRYING TO KISS ME!! HELP!

Me: Alexa's clam done its me Jacob... Your Boyfriend.

Alexa's: I don't know you!! Go away!!

HELP NURSES!

I backed away slowly while she screamed for help.
The nurse cam running in with Ms. lane and claimed down Alexa's with a tranquilizer.

I ran out of the hall and stared to cry.

Why didn't she remember me??

Ms.Lane: Jacob. U have to give her time to recover her memory.
She doesn't remember you.

Me: But why?

Dr.: She had a stroke, witch cause brain damage. She lost her memory of Certain things and people.
Her memory will take time to come back Son.
Just give her time and space.

I nodded my head and looked at my feet. A tear slid done my cheek and onto the ground. I looked up and seen Alexa's peacefully asleep. I walked away and Said Thank You.

I found my mom and asked her if we could go home, and we did.

This is going to be the hardest time for me. She's finally back but I can't call her mine untill she remembers me.
All I could do was hope and pray for my Cutie to love me and remember me again.

•Short Chapter sorry• Hope you are liking it so far! Leave a like and comment below ❤️❤️🙏🏻 ily Gucci guys.