Movie Date

•Edited•

Alexa's Pov

Today was the day! My date with Justin. I am so excited and nervous, I shouldn't be nervous because I had dates before with him right ?
Anyways it's Friday and It's 3:30
And I can't wait till 6:30.
Justin is cute and very nice.
I'm so glad i had him, even though I don't remember all of the times we had together I can see that he would treat a girl right. And I'm that lucky Girl.

I sat around going through Instagram and looking at all of my photos when a photo of me and that boy Jacob popped up from one year ago. It was me and him on a Ferris Wheel smiling all cheesy.
How could I forget that?
When was this?
Where we friends or more?

I had no time to think I quickly closed it out and Got up and went downstairs for some lunch.
I made some ravioli and a sandwich while I watched 2 episodes of One upon a Time.
It's 4:40
And still have no idea what to wear to the date.
I quickly ran up stairs and looked through my closet and drawers. I picked out a white long sleeve loose sweater like shirt with black leggings, short boots a black and white scarf and some bracelets.
I got in the shower and Jammed out to my songs and Lipsynced them all. When I got out i blew my hair out and put some protection spray in it. I straightened really flat then  put in some shiner and spray to keep the frizz down in it.
It was 6:10! Dang it took me a long time to do my hair.
I carefully got dressed and and put my scarf on.
I went down stairs and decided to kill time by watch half of a episode of once upon a time when my door bell rang.
I quickly got up and looked at myself once more, and Walked to the door. I opened it and stood there was a Justin wearing A blue polo, jeans, black and blue vans, and A black Bennie, with his hand behind his back.
He looked adorable TBH.

He took his hand out behind his back and held up a Bouquet of Lavenders.
I gasp.
I took the bouquet out of his hands and gave him a huge hugs.

Me: There beautiful thank you!

Justin. Not as beautiful as you.

I blushed and tucked a piece of my long black hair behind my ear.

Justin: Ready to go?

Me: Yep
I said with a smile.

Justin: great common lets go.

He grabbed my hand and in fingers locked together.
His sister drove us to the movies and dropped us off.

We seen Forest. It was really fun but also scary, a few times id jump when there were pop ups and Justin would grab my hand.

It was the best night.

Justin: would you like to come over for a bit?

Me: yeah that be fun.

Justin: Great! My sister is going to drop me off at my house and she going to get some pizza. My mom isn't home yet, is it okay if we're there for 15 mins by our selfs.

I blushed a little think of the fact that we're going to be alone in his house

Me: Yeah that's fine. As long as there pizza.

We both stared laughing and Justins sister pulled up.

We drove to his house and she dropped us off and pulled away.
I stared in awe, he had a big out that was  beautiful.

Justin: Hha Ik its big.

Me: Wow it's beautiful.

Justin: Thanks

We walked up he unlocked the door.
It was even nicer inside then out.

Justin: Common lets go to my room.

Me: okay

We walked up a long way of stairs and a hall until we reached his room.

There was a wii by his tv, a huge closet, a twin sized bed and, a desk with a nice computer and  with a bunch of junk on it.

Justin: so this is my room you can sit anywhere you want.

I looked around some more and gazed in awe at all his stuff.

Me: okay thanks.

Justin walked up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist.
I turned around face to face with his beautiful brown eyes staring back at me.

He leaned in and I don't move.
His lips pressed against mine and we moved in sync.
There was no spark, but I felt as I felt this before.
He pushed against the wall and something kicked in.

I felt like this has happened before.
I guess he realized something was wrong and he stopped.

Justin: Uhh.. Sorry..

Me: its okay.

I blew it past me for that night and had fun playing games and eating pizza.

I finally had to go home, It was sad though, I didn't want this night to end.

Justin sister dropped me off and Justin walked me up.

Justin: I had a great time Alexa's.

Me: I did too Thank You.

Justin: Your Welcome. Anything for a beautiful girl.

I blushed.

Me; I better head in. Ttyl Justin

Justin: okay. Promise?  He said with a cheesy smile

When he said that word ... Promise, I felt something. Like I've heard it before.

Me: uhh.. YEAH.. Promise.

He gave a me a quick hug and i walked inside kicked of my shoes and got ready for bed.

Before laying down to bed all I could think about was those little things coming back to me. Why was that? What did it mean? Where was it from?

I shake the thoughts off and laid down to bed slowly my eyes shut and I feel asleep.

Sorry I haven't update I've been busy. In going to try to update more.
I hope you enjoyed a longer Chapters! Almost 1k words!! Anyways leave a like and comment below ❤️🙏🏻 Ily Gucci Guys💜 BTW I CHANGED ALEXAS PICTURE IN THW CHAPTER BEFORE THIS! Check it out please!