Dares?!

Jacobs Pov

So we all sat in a circle, Alexa and Lyn sat next to each other then me on her left then the boys, Maddy sat next to lyn but I knew she was trying to sit by me but didn't want to make it obvious.
Maddy had a crush on me since 4 grade but I didn't like her back in that's way. She is super pretty blond hair and green eyes but u didn't  feel that way neither with lyn but lyn had a crush on Zack since forever. And i never thought about liking her.
Now that we all were sitting Zack started off, of course😒

Zack; Jacob truth or dare

Me:truth

Zack: who's the prettiest girl here?

Me: Alexa
I said it loud and clear then I looked over and Alexa was blushing and had her head down a little. CUTE! Then I seen Maddy she had a squinty face on and half mad face😑 i didn't care though.
Maddy: Zack truth or dare

Zack: dare

Maddy: {she had this grin on her face}😏 I dare you to kiss Alexa!

I gave her the meanest stare ever but she just smiled! I wanted to kick her out but it was just a game and Alexa wasn't my gf ............yet

Zack; okay😏sure

He leaned in and Alexa just stood there blushing and in a slight shock. Then he kissed her for forever and I pulled them a apart. Alexa looked away and blushed and was embarrassed I can tell she didn't want to do it.

Zack: dude wtf!

Me: what?! I wasn't going to just let you Kiss there forever!

Zack: really!? Still though !

Me: can you just......

Then Lyn interrupted me before I could finish.
Lyn: both of your idiots shut up . We're done with this game!

I look at Alexa and she looked a little upset.
Me: Alexa Can I talk to you for a minute

Alexa:okay sure

I took her up to my room and talked to her

Me: hey I'm sorry about what happened  down there I just ...well ...uh

Alexa: I known it's okay I get it and I wanted to say that....

Then I cut her off with no words just a kiss. I kissed her! And it was awesome. She kissed me back. She blushed and I did too.

Me: uh ....sorry

Alexa: no it's okay. then she winked.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and I seen Maddy sanding  there. She was sad but mad she did something I never thought she would!

Hey guys cliffhanger I can't wait to add to this 😋!! Hope you are likening it so far please vote and comment 🙏🏻🙏🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻