Chapter 9

(HARRY P.O.V.)

'What's happening to me? What I come across with it went? Concentrate, Harry!'

"Hey!" I heard a voice and turned around. The girl held my gift - a pendant and she smiled. "Why? For what?" She asked.

"No reason." I said and turned away again.

"Well, thank you, anyways!" She said and smiled once more and shut the door. Fine. Bait to catch on the hook. I laughed in my mind and sat on a motorcycle and headed home.

(JADE P.O.V.)

I shut the door, switch on the alarm, went back to the room and began to prepare homework. The school year had a good start with that little homework. After I finished them, I called my mother and turned on the computer. I joined Facebook and reviewed the news. Somehow I got 20 new invitations to be a Friend! The first 10 were the "bad guys" and the "bitches." I accepted all of them. What bad can happen? And as soon as I did it, I got a message from Harry. That's what wrong got too happened...

H - "Nice profile picture"

Very funny ...

J - "And you look 100% better when you do not see"

H - "Very funny, babe. My father used to say that true beauty lies inside human."

J – "It says only ugly people "

H - "Where did you get such humor?"

J - "I had it all the time"

H - "Why I haven't noticed it before?"

J - "People change. I'm not that girl that you think I'm."

H - "It says only boring bitches"

J - "You know, if I had a gun with two bullets and I were sharing a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and you, I shut at you twice"

H - "Well that's just cruel!

J - "Thank you"

Then I have finished messaging and started to ignore him. He wrote me a little more than half an hour and then stopped. I already imagine how tomorrow he will begin to scribble "why you didn't write me back?" or "why did you ignore me?". But it doesn't matter! I'm concerned that there is only my life and I don't need any kinds of strangers. Tomorrow I'm going to stay at home whole day and overlook the hundreds of films.

(The following morning)

I woke up pretty early in the morning... I'm not used to it. Someone bumped into the window. And once again. As if someone would throw rocks into the glass. I slowly hatch out of bed and went to the window. And really, again stone hit the glass! I looked down, and there's... Harry?! Yes, definitely him. The same black leather jacket, skinny black jeans, a dark blue T-shirt and crazy looking curls. I sighed and went out to the balcony. Only when he saw me, a guy grinned widely and comprised the remaining stones into a jacket's pocket.

"What are you doing here in the hell?!" I shouted. Probably I had forgotten, that I was wearing only a thin T-shirt and shorts.

"What do you think I'm doing? Trying to wake you up!" He laughed.

"Are you kidding me? For what shit you are trying to awaken me seven in the morning on freaking Saturday?! Today is a free day, if you didn't notice!" I screamed from the third floor balcony. Guy just rolled his eyes.

"C'mon! Are you going to sit at home all day? Let's go, I'll show you a cool thing!" He exclaimed.

"Never! It is better to sit at home all day long!" I shouted. Did he think that I will agree to go with him? Never in my entire life!

"C'mon! Not make me come to you!" He shouted, but still smiling.

"Well, Sir, 'I can only do whatever I want' how are you going to get to me?" I said, and leaned on my hands on the railing.

"Jade, don't pretend! After all, I know where you keep your spare key!" He said from his pocket and pulled out a small key. It cannot be... How... Why... Now, he not only knows where I live, but he could come to the house whenever he wants. This is crazy!

"Listen to me! Put the key from where you took it and go away from this place! I ordered. But what am I thinking? It's hopeless to ask him this favor...

"Well, ok." He said and went away. Cannot believe it... He seriously did it?! Wow... This should be recorded in history! Right after I went back into the room, got to the bathroom and washed my hair, and then, dressed in a white T-shirt and blue jeans and got down to the bottom. And there...

"What are you doing here?!" I called a guy in a seated position on the couch in my dining room, eating my yesterday's biscuits. He didn't react to my words. He chewed last cookie calmly, swallowed and breathed it.

"I'll give you a few tips. First, better hide your spare key. Second, if someone already took the key, it means 99% he shall go into the house. And thirdly, go with me right now! In addition, I went upstairs... You have a really amazing figure." He said and turned towards the door. I stood speechless. He has a spare key to my house?! He saw me half naked?! God, it's a nightmare! "Are you going or not?" He shouted from the corridor.

"And where would we go?" I asked. What are you doing, Jade?! I'm going crazy but whole this Harry thing looks so interesting and seducing.

"It will be a mystery!" He shouted from the corridor. God, I cannot do this!

"What happens if I refuse?" I asked and leaned against the door. Harry took a deep breath and exhale air.

"Then I'll have to force you in a hard way. In short, you have the option to come by yourself or I will bring you on my own hands." He said and looked at me annoyingly. I stood motionless and listened to him. I never imagined myself in such king of situation. The most popular guy in school magically appear at my home and want to take me out for. What the hell is happening with this world?

"I have only one question. Why? Why do you follow me, then take me out somewhere, and moreover, you broke into my house?" I told. Harry smiled and scratched back of his head.

"And what? Is there a law that you cannot pick up the girls for ride on a motorcycle? Well, if there's such a law, I still would do it, so..." He laughed.

"Then take other girls who would consider spending time with you and that would be a super-hot?" I asked.

"And you're not?" He said and winked. I felt like my cheeks gone red. That's just too much pressure. I giggled and quietly left the corridor. "So are you going or do I have to bring you?" I could hear his voice.

"You can try!" I warned and laughed. And indeed, after a few seconds, a huge force lifted me up and brought me to the door. "I was talking sarcastically! Put me down you animal!"

"Take your sweater, because driving becomes quiet chilly." He said, and laid me on the ground. I already knew that there's nothing I could do about it. So, I've just picked up a black jacket, my phone and house's keys.

Sorry for not uploading new part for so long... And now my school begins and if I get a chance, I try to upload it but I can't promise anything. Don't hate me guys and thank you for all support! <3 Please vote and comment! Love you!

And you can follow me on instagram: jarry_edits

And twitter: jarry_edits