You Both Surprise Each Other (Part 3 Ashton) - Preference 100♠

You Both Surprise Each Other (Number 100 wow :D!!)

-

(A/N: Hey guys here's another preference Here's part three. Anyways please vote, comment, recommend, follow and make sure to check out my other books!! I love you all very much! ❤️ Btw who heard troye sivan's wild ep? It's amazing!! Also please follow my sister hoodsdolan )

-

There will be 4 parts to The Both Surprise Each Other

Part 1 is Luke ✓

Part 2 is Calum ✓

Part 3 is Ashton ✓

Part 4 is Michael

-

Today was the day you were graduating from college. Sadly your boyfriend Ashton could not show up since he was on tour. He called earlier wishing you good luck and that he was very proud of you for achieving your goal. Although he sounded upset he was very happy for you. You told him all about the ceremony and how you would be nervous to walk up and receive your diploma.

After the phone call you got ready for your graduation. You woke up about an hour ago, and graduation ceremony was around in two hours. You already went the hair salon earlier to get your hair done, and nails done. Your mother luckily is a makeup artist and did your makeup to perfection. Your wore a lace dress and had a back cut out of a heart. You wore a sparkly gold and black headband. You wore some black heels and for jewelry you wore your grandma's heart necklace she gave you before she passed away, a bracelet, and a promise ring Ashton gave you that had an 'A' in cursive to represent his name. That ring reminded you that Ashton was always there. You grabbed your graduation gown, cap, phone, and a purse with some makeup for touch ups, bobby pins for fly away hairs, a camera to take photos with friends, your wallet, some gum, house keys and other essentials.

You headed downstairs and you met your mom, dad and older sister. Your mom tearing up.

"Oh Y/N I'm so proud. You're finally graduating!" Your mom says and hugs you.

"Were very proud sweet heart." Your dad says and hugs you after your dad.

"Good job little sis." Your older sister says.

"Thanks guys I couldn't have done without your support." You say.

Your parents toke you to lunch with your grandpa who also came along. The graduation was being held outside of your school in the football yard. It was huge!

At lunch your grandpa mentioned how proud he was and couldn't have been happier to come. He mentioned how happy grandma must be too. After a lovely lunch you all headed to your school. You told your parents the way and said you were meeting up with your friends to take photos and to get ready for the seating. You toke tons of photos with your friends, and teachers.

Ashton texted as you and the other graduates were heading to your seats.

SMS Text: Ashton❤

Ashton❤: Hey babe. I'm not sure if you're in the middle of getting your diploma but I have a surprise for you! X

You: Hey Ash and no I'm not were actually about to sit down the ceremony hasn't started yet so you're fine! And what surprise? You don't have to do anything for me babe your all I need! ❤

Ashton❤: That's good! I wanted to talk to you and no babe you deserve this surprise you really want it! X

You: I wanted to talk to you too I'm kind of nervous but excited I finally have no more school just the struggle of finding a job! :(