Ashton Imagine For liel2000

-

Liel's POV

You and Ashton were dating for a year. You both had some fights, and problems but you always worked through it. Today was your 12 month anniversary. Ashton had something special planned.

"Morning Liel." Ashton says and kisses you lips.

"Morning Ash." I say and kiss his lips.

"Happy 12 month anniversary." Ashton says in a raspy morning voice that kills you a little.

"Happy 12 month anniversary too you too handsome." I say back. Ashton wraps his arms around your waist and you both have a little make out session before getting ready for your day.

"Alright beautiful go get ready, for our special day." Ashton says getting up. You get up and go to the bathroom. First you brush your teeth, wash your face, then brush your messy hair. You also take a shower washing your hair and body.

After you start on your makeup. Ashton hated that you wore but he was okay with you wearing minimal. You put on foundation, concealer, blush, some eyeliner, and some mascara, added a bit of a smokey eye. You looked really natural. Since it was your
12 month anniversary you wanted to dress nice.

You walked over to your closet and choose a sheer black dress. You got a black bandeau and some black heels. You decided to go with wavy hair, and a black bow with leather material. After you gotten dresses you went into the bathroom to curl your hair. After you finished you looked perfect. Your dress had a bit of a peplum look and your curves fit the dress, Ashton comes in with a grey button down shirt, the first two buttons left open.

He's also wearing black skinny jeans and some black vans. His hair was washed and soft looking. He was smiling with his pearly whites.

"Babe you look amazing." Ashton says.

"Thanks not bad yourself." I say and wink.

~

After a nice dinner you came back home and there was a huge box and a present.

"Ash? What's this?" I say confused. Ashton leads you to the box.

"A present for my lovely girlfriend." Ashton says and you both peck on the lips.

You open the box to find a puppy! A new little puppy for you and Ashton. it was the best 12 month anniversary ever!

-

Hey guys there was a Preference I hoped you liked it. Please vote, fan,follow me if you haven't and comment what other Preferences/Imagines you want okay? Also check out my books their One Direction (; I love you all!

Comment some requests and anything for imagines!

**I DONT DO NASTY IMAGINES SORRY**

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ