How He Helps You Deal With Haters-Preference 31♠️

-

Luke:

He hugs you then sings your favorite 5sauce song to you. As he sings he strokes your cheek tell you it's gonna be okay. He says that your perfect, he sings the things he loves about you, you drift to sleep knowing your in the secure arms of your trust worthy boyfriend.

-

Calum:

He grabs your favorite stuffed toy, and as you cuddle it, Calum wraps his strong arms around you, kissing your cheek, telling you that everything is gonna be okay. You tell him that your not worth his time but he doesn't care he loves you and that's all what matters.

-

Ashton:

He sings to you versus from Little Things and he knows you don't feel good about yourself your very insecure and you always listen to what the hate says, you tried hurting yourself but Ashton always told you that you should ignore the hate and there's more to life. He tells you that your perfect and he loves you a lot he makes your favorite dinner, got tea, and you both eat and watch your favorite films with your boyfriend that makes you feel beautiful and confident.

-

Michael:

He let's you play his favorite video game FIFA and he let's you win every round, you smile every time he congrats you and he feeds you a scoop of your favorite ice cream. After the game you both watched some films that made you laugh, Michael always knew how to make you smile. And you loved that about him.

-

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ