Epilogue

Belle told herself she wouldn't cry during the graduation ceremony, but when the school captains made their speeches and choked on their own sobs, she found herself wiping away a few stray tears. Then, for the last time, they gathered at the front of the school, huddled as a single group and chanted their war cry.

Hugs were exchanged, laughter was shared, and people tried to contain their tears. It was emotional, it was beautiful. Belle was consumed with sadness and appreciation and relief and happiness. High school was over. She made it.

They made it.

As Belle pulled away from Hanna, she watched as her friend reached into her pocket and retrieve her phone. She tapped the screen a few times and scrolled down. Then her eyes widened.

"Birthday Suits has a confession!" she yelled above the roar of the students.

A few people managed to hear her outburst, taking their phones out to check the blog. Then a few more of their peers noticed the commotion, and they too were leaning over people's shoulders to read.

To end Birthday Suits with bang, Belle had scheduled the last post to live as soon as the graduation ceremony was due to conclude. It was a confessional piece; revealing who was behind the anonymous blog.

And even though she already knew what was written, she feigned surprise and pulled out her own phone to read.

After months of speculation and rumours comes a confession; a reveal of true identity. Who is Birthday Suits?

I'm Tyler Vermont with his intoxicating laughter. I'm Eleanor Tucker with her pretty hooded eyes. I'm Lacey Gregory with her admiring confidence. I'm Andrew Harding with his commitment to his beliefs. I am Tia Taylor with her gorgeous features. I am Parker Quill with his heart of gold. I am Ben Williams with his story of survival. I am Anna Nubel whose skin tells a story. I am Rachel Thomas with her body of a goddess. I am Jack Charleston who's inked with beauty. I am Dylan Armstrong with every treasure he has seen. I am Allison Everett who has exceeded all expectations. I am Gloria Hart, a strong and wonderful woman. I am Greyson Chase, adorned with gold and silver. I am Tahereh Amir, a masterpiece of culture. I am Belle Moore with her aspirations and dreams. I am Wesley Samuels with his voice and knowledge. I am Lilac Pierce with her hopes and dreams. I am Ryan Walton who loves unconditionally.

I am the graduating class of this year.

Our legacy at this school will make an impact on future generations. Because we've taught ourselves a lesson that classes could not: be you to the full, because you're beautiful. 

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading Birthday Suits! Your support means the world to me. I hope this inspired/challenged you in some way or another. If you read using a device, send me a picture quote of some of your favourite passages! My twitter is lovelylivvi_ 

Also, if you want to check out the Birthday Suits blog, the link is on the 'Introductions' section of this story. You can find it at the very start of the book. There is also a mini playlist along with some cover art for you to enjoy too. Again, thank you for sharing this experience with me. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.