FOUR

"How old are you Hyori?" S.Coups oppa asked while we were eating. We were in a private room so there arent any fans here to disturb us. I was about to answer his question but Jeonghan oppa said  "She has the same age as Dino but two months younger". I glared at Jeonghan oppa but he didnt notice me. I continued eating and then another question was asked by Seungkwan oppa. "Does that mean she's gonna call us oppa?". I was gonna answer that question but again, Jeonghan oppa answered "Yes, she will". I sighed and just ate my food.  Another question was asked by DK oppa "Then she's our new maknae?". Im gonna answer that but... you know who answered it, Jeonghan oppa. "Yes" he said while nodding. I saw Dino oppa pouted "Im not the maknae anymore?" all of them nodded. "Mr. Mr." by Girls Generation started playing out of no where. I noticed that it was my ringtone. I took it out and... Eunkyo was calling me. 'Right timing Eunkyo. RIGHT TIMING' I stood up slowly. "I'll just answer this" I said and went outside the restaurant.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"HYORI-AH!!" she was shouting like crazy. I moved my phone away from my ear because my eardrum might break.

"YAH! Stop shouting! Your gonna break my eardrum"

"Mianhae Eunkyo. I was just watching some--"

"Boy groups? Its fine. Just dont shout next time"

"Arasseo"

"Why did you call me?"

"Ehh... I was just bored. Can we skype right now?"

"Maybe later Eunkyo because Im with my brother"

"Ohh... arasseo. Later okay? Dont forget! Annyeong" then she ended the call. I put it back in my pocket and went back inside the restaurant. 'Later. Skype. With Eunkyo. Dont forget' I nodded slowly and went back to my sit. They were all still eating. "Who called you?" Jeonghan oppa asked. Everyone was looking at me and it made me uncomfortable again. "My best friend" he nodded and continued what he was eating. My phone vibrated so I took it out again. It was Eunkyo again, she send me a message.

FROM: Eunkyo bestie~

TO: Hyori

Dont forget later arasseo? If you forgot about it, I'll go there and take you back. Im really bored... I dont know who to talk with. Jebal... dont forget. And I forgot to tell you, saranghae! I miss you so much!

I smiled just reading the message 'Eunkyo... you dont have to say that. I know you love your best friend'. "Saranghae~ I miss you so much~" Seungkwan imitating what Eunkyo said. "Who's that person Hyori-ah?" he asked. I put my phone back in my pocket "Its just my friend". Everyone looked at each other and then back to me. "You sure?" Mingyu oppa asked and I nodded. "Let me see your phone" Jeonghan oppa said. I sighed and gave it to him. "Whats the password?" he said and raised a brow. "Guess it" I said and smiled. "Tell me please" he said and pouted. I rolled my eyes and went near his ear to whisper my password. He nodded and tap the correct number in my phone. He read the message that Eunkyo send me. "Its just her friend guys" he said and gave it back to me. "Yes!" I heard Dino oppa said. "What do you mean by "yes" huh?" Wonwoo oppa said and Dino oppa shook his head. "Well then, lets go back to the dorm and show her around" S.Coups said as he stood up. Everyone agreed and we went out of the restaurant.

~~

As I went inside, it was clean. 'I never knew their dorm is this clean' I look around to see if there are any mess. "Whats wrong Hyori?" Jeonghan oppa asked and everyone looked confused. "I was just checking if there are any mess but there wasnt" I said and I heard everyone saying "Ohh" in chorus. "By the way, where's your luggage?" Jun asked. "I dont know. It was in Manager oppa's van but I dont know if he put it here in your dorm"

"Maybe he put it in the extra room" Vernon oppa said while pointing at a door. Joshua oppa opened the door for me 'Real gentleman indeed'. As I went inside, it was white. The only furniture inside was a bed and a closet. There werent any curtains on the window which makes it bright in the room. While looking around, I saw my luggage at the corner. "There it is" Hoshi oppa said while pointing at my luggage. I nodded "I know". I went towards it and just stared at it. "This will be your room Hyori. Is it fine?" Wonwoo oppa asked. "Ne, its fine" I carried my luggage and put it on top of the bed. "Feel yourself at home yeodongsaeng" Jeonghan oppa said. "If you need anything, just tell us arasseo? We're just here in the living room" S.Coups oppa said and I nodded. They finally left my room but Jeonghan oppa was the only one who stayed. He went towards me to give me a hug. "Im happy that your here" he released me and I saw him smiling. "Go unpack your things now" I nodded as he left the room. Now, Im alone. I opened my luggage and unpacked my things.

After unpacking, I looked around. "This room looks... boring" I whispered to myself. Both of my hands were on my waist. I walked around and think of what can I do in this room. *TING!* 'I got an idea! Since the wall is white, I'll just draw on it but the problem is, I dont have any paint' my hands were on my chin, walking back and forth. "Then I'll just buy some" I walked to the bathroom and took a bath.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my phone. I remembered that I have to call Eunkyo in skype. I unlocked my phone and tapped skype. I waited for Eunkyo then her face just popped in the screen. "Finally! I've been waiting for you" she said. I can tell that she's lying on her bed because her hear was everywhere. "Well Im here now. This is my room, isnt it boring?" I showed her my room as she nodded. "Its very boring. Why dont you decorate it? If I was there with you, I would help"

"I'll decorate it later. Right now, I'll be buying some paint" I smiled and she nodded. I walked out of my room, not minding the boys. "Show me your house please Hyori? Since you showed me your room, show me the living room, kitchen, and dining room" she said while pulling herself in a sitting position. I shook my head "I cant" she pouted and I heard typing sounds. 'I guess she's using her laptop' I was about to open the door but someone stopped me. I looked at the person, putting my phone down. "Where are you going?" it was Dino. "I'll just go buy something" I said and opened the door but he stopped me again. "I'll go with you" he smiled but I shook my head. "I can just go by myself" again, opening the door but stopped. "Please?" he pouted and I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I finally opened the door and went out, Dino was following me from behind. I put my phone up to see what Eunkyo was doing. She was watching some "boy bands" again because I can hear someone singing and its obviously in her laptop. She was lip syncing while her hands were moving. I rolled my eyes "Eunkyo, Im still here" she looked at me. "Oh mianhae. I just got carried away by this song. They are really amazing" she bit her lips, stopping herself from shouting. "Then I have to end this call so you can fangirl now. Annyeong!" she nodded as I ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket and continued walking. "Was that your friend?" I looked at the person on my left and saw Dino. Oh yeah I forgot about him coming with me. I nodded my head "Ne, she is".

"So where are you going?" he asked but I just stayed silent.'You'll know soon when we get there'

=====

Sorry for not updating. I was busy thinking of how to solve my problems in picking my bias. I mean, I CANT PICK A BIAS IN EVERY BOY BANDS. They are all handsome and such, I cant pick one.