TWENTY EIGHT

It IS Jeonghan oppa. The hair... it was really him. But those three guys, I dont know who were they. What were they doing here? Well of course, they're here to order food. "Hey Hyori, you've been spacing out. Everything fine?" Seungyeon eonni snapped her fingers infront of me. I nodded, telling them that Im fine. I cant stop glancing at those guys. Maybe he's Joshua oppa or Hoshi oppa or even Jun oppa. Aish! I should really stop it. "Hyori-ah!" Yujin eonni exclaimed, making me startled. "Ne?" I said while looking at them. Sorn eonni sighed "Are you listening?". I nodded and Seunghee eonni said "Then what was I talking about?". I just stared at them, not saying anything. I wasnt listening to them because I keep on asking myself who were those three guys with Jeonghan oppa. "Umm... about the Battle of the Bands..?" I said, unsure of my answer. "Oh okay! You were listening. So anyways--" they started to have a conversation again. I thought I was wrong. I thought they were still talking about some idols but they were talking about the Battle of the Bands.

I stared at the guys again. Im really sure the other guy is Jeonghan oppa. I think the other one who is beside him is S.Coups oppa. The other guy is Joshua oppa and the other is Woozi oppa. Wait... it is Woozi oppa! You know how I know? The height difference. Im not sure with the two guys. Maybe if they're gonna leave, they'll notice me.

When they got their food, they were gonna leave. I was still staring at them. Good thing the girls didnt notice me that I've been staring at those four guys. Hope they wont notice that I've been quiet. The four guys noticed me and they were kind of shocked to see me. I looked at their eyes and the first thing I knew, all my guess were right. It was really S.Coups oppa and Joshua oppa. I just gave them a small wave so the girls wont notice me. They looked at each other and left the restaurant. My phone suddenly vibrated and I knew Jeonghan oppa messaged me.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

I thought you were gonna go shopping? Did you go there with your friends just to eat? Im not worried arasseo. Just curious. Message me if your going back to the dorm. I have something to show you, well all of us.

I replied,

FROM: Hyori

We're done shopping. We're just here to talk about some important stuff in school. I'll message you when Im going back to the dorm. I cant wait to see what all of you are gonna show me.

"Keurae, we're done talking. Kaja!" Seunghee eonni said and we stood up, going back to her car. I dont know what they talked about. Aish! Its all my fault. What if its something REALLY important and I dont know about that? I'll just find out by myself.

~~

I was infront of the Seventeen's dorm. I havent entered nor decided to knock. I messaged Jeonghan oppa.

FROM: Hyori

Jeonghan oppa, I have arrived. Im infront of the dorm. I dont have the key so please open the door.

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for the door to open. I heard the door being unlocked and suddenly opened, revealing a happy Seungkwan oppa. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the living room. "Hyori, sit here. Dont move arasseo?" he said while doing something in the laptop. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He pressed the space bar and the video started. I havent seen this before. Is this their new MV or something? I just continued to watch it.