TWENTY TWO

I was sitting between Jeonghan oppa and Dino near the window. They were really noisy like they were little kids. Well me? My earphones were plugged in my ears while listening to 'I' by Taeyeon. We were waiting for the food if your gonna ask. Even though Im listening to the song, I can still hear their noise. Dino poked my shoulder as I gave him a questioning look. "What are you listening, Hyori?" he asked.

"'I' by Taeyeon" I said and looked outside the window. There were alot of cars and people walking, it was a busy road. "Can I listen to it too?" Dino asked and I just nodded. He took one earphone and put it on as we both listened to the song. I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and I got a message from Sorn eonni.

TO: Hyori

Annyeong Hyori! Can I ask you something? Are you that girl in the restaurant near the window? It looks like you though. Are you that girl? Sitting beside a boy?

I looked back outside the window and what a surprise, I saw Sorn eonni with Seungyeon eonni. They were both looking at the window. Their eyes widen and waved at me. I replied in Sorn eonni's message.

TO: Sorn eonni

Ne, its me, Sorn eonni. The boy sitting beside me is just a friend.

I put my phone back in my pocket and waved at them but only a small wave so they wont notice that Im waving at someone. Well I didnt expect Dino to notice me. He looked at me with a confused look "Who are you waving at?". I shook my head "No one..."

"The food has arrived!" Coups oppa said as the waiter put the food down on the table. I looked back outside the window to see if Sorn eonni and Seungyeon eonni are still there, they werent there anymore. Which means they already left. Dino gave me back the earphone he took from me as I put it in my pocket. "Eat well everyone" Coups oppa said and we started eating. I didnt expect the food will be this delicious. Well all foods are delicious to me. "How's the food, Hyori-ah?" Mingyu oppa asked and I gave two thumbs up, which means its good. My phone suddenly rang so I took it out of my pocket and excused myself. I went outside the restaurant and accepted the call. "Yeboseo?"

"Hyori-ah! Your at the restaurant right? Where are you here?" Sorn eonni asked. My eyes widen as I went back inside. I looked around and saw Sorn eonni and Seungyeon eonni sitting near the window. "Sorn eonni, I can see you. Your sitting with Seungyeon eonni near the window. Im here at the entrance" I said as Sorn eonni looked at the entrance. She ended the call and went towards me. "Hyori-ah! Come sit with us for a sec." she pulled me to their table. I sat near Seungyeon eonni, who was waving at me. "So... who are you with, Hyori? You were sitting with a boy. Who was that?" Seungyeon eonni asked and I just shook my head. "No one. He's just my friend" they both looked at each other then nodded "Yeah right".

"He's just really my friend, arasseo?" I sighed and they both nodded again. I stood up "Im gonna go back to my table. See you".

"Arasseo. See you too" they both said and waved at me. I return back to Seventeen's table. They werent done eating yet. They eat too much. "Hyori, who was that person in the phone?" Wonwoo oppa asked. "Just a friend" I said and went back to my sit. My food was already little but I still continued. "DK and I will just pay... for the food" Coups oppa said and stood up. DK oppa sighed and stood up, following him from behind. "Good thing I didnt got scared" Jun oppa said and everyone laughed. "What? Did I say something funny?" Jun oppa asked but they shook their heads. "Arasseo. Everyone, kaja!" Coups oppa came while DK oppa was behind him, staring at his wallet. We all got out of the restaurant and went to the van. It was already evening so it means, the sun is setting. They were already asleep, maybe just tired. When I looked outside the window, the view was really beautiful. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the sunset. "Beautiful, right?" Dino suddenly said from behind. He was sitting behind me. I nodded, still looking at the sunset "Yeah". There was a minute of silence. I looked at Dino, who was currently staring at me. "Just like you" he continued, "Your more beautiful". I felt my cheeks burning and my heart skipped a beat. I looked away "Th-thank you, Dino".

~~

"We're here everyone!" Coups oppa yelled and everyone woke up. We got out of the van before going in the dorm. The ride was really quiet because they were sleeping, except for Dino and I. It was kinda awkward though.

We went inside the dorm. Vernon oppa went straight to his room while the others collapsed on the sofa. They're always like that whenever we go back from a trip. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I lay on my bed and decided to message Eunkyo.

TO: Eunkyo bestie~

Hey Eunkyo. How's school? Everything alright? Hope you are :)

I was scrolling down to all my messages until I saw Mike's message. I tapped it and read it.

TO: Hyori

Hey Hyori! I know your sleeping. I just feel like texting you. If you read this, I just wanna tell you that... Im kinda sad. Your my only best friend so I wanna talk to you. Maybe not now because your sleeping of course. Maybe tomorrow?

'When did he send this to me?' I tried to remember when. 'Maybe he sent this two days ago?' I thought. As I read the message again and again, there were questions in my mind. Well, yeah he was my crush BEFORE but my feelings for him is gone. I just consider him as a best friend. But why is he sad? He wanna talk to me but I never replied. Now I felt like a bad person. I decided to call him because I think he forgot about this message already. As I waited for him to answer, I walked to my room back and forth. "Yeboseo?" his voice was different. It wasnt his normal voice. "Umm... hey, Mike. Its me, Hyori"

"Hyori? Why'd you call?" I think he cried because his voice was kinda... something. "Well do you remember that message to sent me? That message where you told me that you were sad and you wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh... that. You didnt reply so I thought you were busy" he continued, "But can I still talk to you?". I looked at the wall clock that was in my room, it was 11:25 pm. "Maybe tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure. We'll talk at the park tomorrow. I'll send you what park. Thanks, Hyori, for... being a great friend. I hope Eunkyo was here too"

"Yeah... so... see you?"

"See you" I ended the call as I threw my phone to my bed. I lay on my bed and got ready to sleep but my door suddenly opened.

"Oh.. mianhae, Hyori. Did I disturb you?"

=====

Guys! Guess what? Nothing.

The update is here! This chapter is kinda messy though. I'll edit it, I think. I've been doing this all night. Well I hope you'll like this chapter even though its a mess. Please dont get angry at me (T^T) I'll make sure all my ideas will come back in my mind.

Thank you!